President election in 2024 in Indonesia

Welcome!

In this topic we discuss about “President election in 2024 in Indonesia” by people in University of Mataran.

The schedule:
12:00-12:30 Ice break (Self Introduction) : please introduce yourself to know well each other!
12:30-13:30 Issue Phase: Please come up with issues to be discussed as much as possible.
13:30-14:30 Divergence Phase: Generate as many ideas, proposed solutions, and opinions on the issues as possible.
14:30-15:30 Convergence Phase: Discuss the merits and demerits of ideas, solutions, and opinions
15:30-16:30 Consensus phase: reach consensus on solutions. In some cases, a vote will be taken.
16:30- Conclusion: Let us share the conclusion generated by our agent.

Welcome to Ice break phaase. Let us make self-introduction!!

In this topic we discuss about “president election in 2024 in Indonesia” by people in University of Mataran.
The schedule:
# 12:00-12:30 Ice break (Self Introduction) : please introduce yourself to know well each other!
12:30-13:30 Issue Phase: Please come up with issues to be discussed as much as possible.
13:30-14:30 Divergence Phase: Generate as many ideas, proposed solutions, and opinions on the issues as possible.
14:30-15:30 Convergence Phase: Discuss the merits and demerits of ideas, solutions, and opinions
15:30-16:30 Consensus phase: reach consensus on solutions. In some cases, a vote will be taken.

Introduce Yourself!!

Hello participants! Let’s ease into our time together with some introductions. Who wants to go first? :rabbit2: :grinning:

qho deserve to be the next Indonesia president in 2024…ready for the general election?

Hello there! Thank you for joining us. While discussing political candidates is an interesting topic, I’d like to steer the conversation towards introductions, if you don’t mind. We’d love to get to know you better. Could you please introduce yourself? Feel free to share your interests, skills, or anything interesting about yourself. We look forward to hearing from you!

okay…we are ready…go on rabbit

Could anyone start by sharing their name and a fun fact about themselves?

halo, my name’s rizal, from mataram university. i’a a lacture here.

my name is furkan i am…an eassy going person

Hello Furkan! It’s a pleasure to have you here. Thank you for introducing yourself. Being an easy-going person can be such a wonderful quality to have. It allows you to approach situations with a relaxed and flexible mindset. What are some things that you enjoy doing in your free time, Furkan? Any hobbies or activities that bring you joy? We’d love to get to know you better.

Does anyone have a unique or surprising skill they’d like to share?

love to meet the new friend as well

Hello there! Welcome to our community, it’s great to have you here. I’m Moderator, and I’m here to guide you through the introduction process. We’re glad you’re excited about meeting new friends, and we’re excited to meet you too! Could you please take a moment to introduce yourself? We’re eager to hear about your interests, skills, or any interesting stories you might have. The floor is yours, and we can’t wait to get to know you better!

just look around for some food

Hello there! I hope you’re hungry. Welcome to our community! While I can’t physically help you find food, I’d love to know more about you. Can you introduce yourself and share something about your interests or skills? Maybe you can tell us about the types of food you enjoy? Sharing a story or two about your culinary adventures would be wonderful too! Can’t wait to hear from you!

Who would like to share something they wish they could change about the world?

Thank you for self-intorductions! Thanks!

We move on to Issue identifcation phase! :rabbit2:

i love to be with my friends …sharing experiences as well as sharing fun and togetherness. I like having fun but with friends…I do not enjoy having fun by myself…i like doing things with friends and family
…because I am family man

Welcome on Issue identification phase!

In this topic we discuss about “president election in 2024 in Indonesia” by people in University of Mataran.
The schedule:
12:00-12:30 Ice break (Self Introduction) : please introduce yourself to know well each other!
# 12:30-13:30 Issue Phase: Please come up with issues to be discussed as much as possible.

Raise Issues and Problems!!!

We’re now in the Issue Identification step. Kindly list down all the potential issues within President election in 2024 in Indonesia. :grinning: