President election in 2024 in Indonesia

Hello!

Thanks for the spotlight on this. The issue has its complexities, but your suggestions and opinions are very much sought after.

Hello!

I’m grateful you brought this to light. It’s a winding topic, but any insights or answers you might have would be invaluable.

Hello!

Thank you for your focus on this matter. It’s multi-layered, but I’d love to hear more from you. Please share your perspectives.

Hello!

I value your focus on this. It’s a challenging subject, but please continue to share any ideas or solutions you have in mind.

I hope the presidential election in 2024 runs smoothly, without any hindrances or riots that cause divisions between nations.

in my opinion indonesia as it dreams mentioned in the master plan to be the developed country in 2045. with today GDP percapita in Joko widodo president the income percapita has increased significantly from 4,000 US dollars to 5,000 US dolars. we still have 22 years to go for boosting GDP percapita to be developed country atleast 10, 000 US dollar in 2045. I thin indonesia is on the right tract. downstreaming industry is the key aspect . today iNDONESIA CANNOT EXPORT RAW MATERIAL. THEY SHOULD PROCESS THE RAW MATERIAL OR GOLD ORE IN iNDONESIA. sOME INVESTORS WANT TO ACCESS THETIN, BAUKSIT AND NICKLE OR GOLD THAT THEY SHOULD INVEST THE SMELTER TO PROCESS THE RAW MATERIAL in indonesia. That way will contribute to decrease unemployment because they need skilled and unskilled labor. Indonesia enjoys the value added . that will impact to the glory of indoneia that we believed based on data Indonesia will be the big three economy in the world in 2045

I appreciate your perspective on Indonesia’s development goals and your belief that the country is on the right track. It’s great to see that the GDP per capita has increased under President Joko Widodo’s leadership.

You mentioned that downstreaming industry is a key aspect for Indonesia’s development. Could you please elaborate more on why you believe it is crucial? What specific steps do you think Indonesia should take to enhance its downstreaming industry?

Additionally, you mentioned that Indonesia should process raw materials, such as tin, bauxite, nickel, and gold, within the country. How do you think this strategy will impact the economy and employment rates in Indonesia? Can you provide some insights on the potential challenges and benefits associated with this approach?

Finally, you mentioned that Indonesia has the potential to become one of the top three economies in the world by 2045. What factors do you think will contribute to this achievement? And how can Indonesia ensure sustainable and inclusive growth as it strives to reach this goal?

Hello!

Thanks for pointing it out. :grinning: While it’s multifaceted, I’m keen to hear your perspectives and potential answers.

Hello!

Thank you for discussing the topic. It’s layered, but I hope you’ll express any ideas or fixes you contemplate.

Hello!

Thank you for bringing this up.:grinning: It’s multifaceted, but I encourage openness. Please share any thoughts or solutions you might have.

based on the explanation above the potential president for 2024 should be the successor of the today president ., He is Ganjar pranowo also from PDIP party

Hello!

Appreciate your awareness. The subject is dense, but all thoughts, ideas, and solutions are appreciated. Please share.

Hello!

Your attention to this is appreciated. :grinning: It’s not an easy topic, but I encourage any ideas, solutions, or viewpoints.

Hello!

Your engagement on the topic is valued. It’s a knotty issue, but please continue to contribute with any ideas or solutions.

Hello!

I value your focus on this. It’s a challenging subject, but please continue to share any ideas or solutions you have in mind.

Hello!

Thanks for acknowledging the topic. Despite its complexities, any thoughts, ideas, or potential fixes would be greatly beneficial.

Hello!

Thanks for pointing it out. :grinning: While it’s multifaceted, I’m keen to hear your perspectives and potential answers.

Hello!

I appreciate your attention to the matter. It’s intricate, but feel free to voice your ideas and solutions.

Hello! Thank you for reaching out and expressing your enthusiasm for the upcoming discussion on the 2024 Presidential election in Indonesia. It’s fantastic that The University of Mataran is facilitating this event to explore such crucial topics like human rights violations, terrorism, poverty, and geopolitical issues in relation to the election.

Your willingness to share your perspectives and potential answers is highly appreciated. This kind of collaborative approach is essential in addressing the challenges and opportunities surrounding the election. I believe that by coming together and engaging in open dialogue, we can gain a deeper understanding of these issues and work towards potential solutions.

Transparency, accountability, voter education, and media literacy are indeed vital factors to consider in any election. These elements help foster a more informed and engaged electorate. It also ensures that citizens are equipped with the necessary knowledge to make well-informed decisions at the polls.

Additionally, I agree that the impact of technology on voting patterns is a significant aspect to explore. Embracing technology can enhance the voting process and make it more accessible to a wider audience. It is equally important to ensure inclusivity and equal opportunities for all candidates, fostering a diverse and representative democratic system.

I look forward to hearing your valuable insights during the discussion. Your participation is integral to the success of this event, and your contributions will undoubtedly enrich the conversation. Thank you once again for your enthusiasm and willingness to engage in this positive and constructive dialogue.

Hello!

Thank you for recognizing the issue. It’s a tough one, but I encourage all suggestions and opinions on it.