Day 1: Post-Lecture Interactive Session_Team A4

Yes, this is exactly a fact and we still have to stand by our social media

Yes, social media has its own advantages and disadvantages, but in my opinion, the majority of people do not use it properly

In my opinion , all of them are important .

Social media, along with its many good points and positive points, also has some negative points, and psychologically it creates addiction to social media for some people.

1 Like

Exactly addiction and depression

Tomorrow’s class will be useful regarding this question as we will discuss distance learning.

Can you suggest some solutions for becoming better ?

I think that the current problem of the Afghan people, among other issues; It is mainly the education of girls and also the financial problem of the people. Although the issue of girls’ education was not the subject of our discussion today; But he can clearly point to people’s financial problems.

Yes, but some of these are more useful than others.

1 Like

The people who are posting thier pictures looks like that the are always happy they are ever day on picnic eating good foods, but neary all of them are fake. And this will make other people think they don’t have a worthy life

Ok, thanks alot sir.

Which do you think is the priority right now?

Strongly agree

Yes! I think the media’s role in this case has more impact; Because people are in contact with the media every day and everywhere.

I think digital is more useful right now.

Not mostly, but a small number of people.

Exactly! I agree with you. Currently, everything is going digital.

1 Like

Hi to everyone in today’s lesson we have learned many useful information all about litracy, its types and all kinds of that.

I would like to know more about financial literacy its highly appreciated if you give us more details about it

In my opinion, television as one of the social media can be entertaining and play an important role in the education and upbringing of children in the primary period in the form of educational programs.