Day 1: Post-Lecture Interactive Session_Team A4

Yes I strongly agree with you and should be added that most of our people use the internet and other social mefia channel in a wrong fields.

I think Financial literacy refers to the knowledge and understanding of various financial concepts and skills that are necessary to make informed and effective decisions about money management. It involves having the ability to comprehend financial matters, such as budgeting, saving, investing, debt management, insurance, and retirement planning.

Yes but in Afghanistan most of the folk see the Televission only for their entertaining, not for learn8ng or build their knowledge.

Yes I agree with you

Could you please let me know about digital litracy

I don’t think so

Exactly this is the important point

I agree with you, in deed social media and other communication channels has their own advantages and dis and disvantages.

1 Like

I want to know about scientific litracy if you could give a bit more details about it?

But today the majority of Afghan people use TV only to watch movies and Football.

1 Like

Yes, it depends on the people of the society, how they use it, that is, just for fun? or just for learning? Of course, I think it’s better if it’s both.

We have to be thankful to that one who create and discovery that soclial media

Strongly agree with you, nowadays social media and digital communication has a vital roll in any societies.

To continue the previous comment: For example, in many developed countries of the world, television programs are used for children’s education and children’s entertainment programs, such as cartoons that have both educational and entertainment aspects.

To continue the previous comment: For example, in many developed countries of the world, television programs are used for children’s education and children’s entertainment programs, such as cartoons that have both educational and entertainment aspects.

Yes you are right but I would like to add that television and other social media channels in our country do not release useful programs specially in the field of education and litracy.