Day 1: Post-Lecture Interactive Session_Team A3

Thank you for attending pre-lecture, and lecture sessions, and welcome to post-lecture interactive session!

Overview:
*In this session, please review and discuss the key points discussed in today’s lecture.

Discussion Schedule and Guidelines:
This session will run from 4:10 to 4:50 PM.
Please read and respond to each other’s comments thoughtfully.

1 Like

The key points of today’s session It was all about literacy, types of literacy, literacy in the past and the present the benefits of literacy, how people use it

3 Likes

Hello every one and i am happy that can join to class and we understand good thanks like:what is Media literacy and important skills for media literacy and like this very alot good thinks and etc.

1 Like

Hello everyone, I’m delighted to be joining this class. Today, we’ll be diving into the fascinating world of media literacy. We’ll explore what it means to be media literate and the essential skills required for navigating today’s media landscape effectively. Get ready for an engaging discussion on this important topic and much more!

1 Like

I thoroughly enjoyed today’s session. Exploring the intricacies of media literacy was both enlightening and engaging. Looking forward to more enriching discussions in the future!

1 Like

The technology brings us alot facilities and we can achieve alot information abut different things like commercial jobs medical information,social information.

2 Likes

Thank you for sharing this insightful breakdown of various literacy types! Each plays a crucial role in empowering individuals to make informed decisions and actively participate in society. It’s inspiring to see how these literacies contribute to critical thinking and responsible engagement with technology, healthcare information, media, and beyond. Let’s continue to champion literacy efforts for a more informed and connected world!

1 Like

Absolutely, technology has revolutionized the way we access information and interact with the world around us. From job opportunities to medical insights and social connections, the advancements in technology have indeed brought us a plethora of conveniences and valuable resources. It’s incredible how easily accessible information has become, empowering us to broaden our knowledge and connect with others like never before.

2 Likes

I thoroughly enjoyed today’s meeting and In this meeting and speech, we learned a lot about literacy, such as Literacy refers to the ability of people, for example, understanding the relationship between sound or written words so that a person can read, speak and understand. Meh, I think in 1996, a group called New Land invented new literacy, for example, watching TV, movies, cartoons, news, sending messages. With mobile phones, types of digital literacy, financial, critical, scientific, informational, media-driven, informational, including discovery skills, access, information analysis
The event: some day TV radio and internet
At the next day by people news papers , and at the next week by magazine, etcetera…

1 Like

What I’ve learned from today’s lecture is got information about society and information about literacy and critical thinking.

2 Likes

Okay, I agree with you

Thank you

In today’s lecture, the topic that was interesting to me is media literacy, which unfortunately most people do not have such literacy apart from their education.

Hello!
I hope the meeting went on well
That was a good meeting we learned about literacy and all type of literacy
Thank you in advance

And I learned that critical thinking is Media literacy encourages individuals to approach media content critically, questioning its sources, motives, and potential biases. It involves examining multiple perspectives and considering the reliability and credibility of information presented in various media forms.

Thank you :blush:

1 Like

What do you think about media literacy ?

The technology and social media bring an Essential
changes in different field of our life make it short
the distence