Day 1: Post-Lecture Interactive Session_Team A3

which in turn reduces poverty, increases participation in the labour market and has positive effects on health and sustainable development .

However, the definition of literacy is having the ability to read and write.
but in my opinion, literacy in the 21st century is beyond these things.
The sum of the types of literacy that we saw in today’s lecture can be considered as literacy. And in my opinion, in the 21st century, a person cannot be considered literate just by reading and writing…!

2 Likes

Yes today technology is very important in our life and we can know every thinks by technology such as phone is very nessary in our life like this computer and etc

Yes
People should have the literacy to distinguish between right and wrong news through the media.

Thank you very much for your program
I enjoyed today’s session and learned useful things
Especially giving importance to literacy. , I think in 1996 a group called New Land invented a new literacy, for example watching TV, movies, cartoons, news, texting. With mobile phones, a variety of digital, financial, critical, scientific, informational, media-oriented, information literacy, including the skills of discovering, accessing, analyzing information
Event: One day radio, television and internet
The next day by the people’s news papers and the next week by the magazine and so on…

1 Like

Absolutely, and today by technology we can watch cartoona and watch films in Netflix and it will help human alot.

Yes it’s totally true

In media literacy worng information is less and or tahere is no worng information

umm hey guys again
I just wanted to share my honest opinion about today’s session,
as I’ve understood and learned from today’s session and from past experiences, Media Literacy refers to the ability to access, analyze, evaluate and create media in various forms, it involves understanding how media messages are constructed and shown to the audience also it’s easily accessible.
its an essential skill in today’s digitally connected world if you could understand how to use it, I am sure it would very beneficial and a keen skill to learn!
But do know this that the information that are shared through social media are not always true and accurate.
please comment your opinions about my viewpoint and write to me if there is more to know.
Thanks.

2 Likes

We should try to eliminate illiteracy, each one as much as we can

2 Likes

Yes and literacy referce to the ability of people to red and write.

1 Like

This program is very benift for us and i hope this program can be find continuation

1 Like

In today’s lecture we learned about the critical literacy so
can anyone say how to acquire such knowledge in order to have a logical critical view about a subject in media?

Absolutely, promoting literacy is crucial for individual empowerment and societal progress. Encouraging everyone to contribute, whether through teaching, donating books, or supporting educational programs, can make a significant difference in eliminating illiteracy.

By technology we can improve our quality of knowledge and for today’s
And for today’s the Afghan women didn’t allow to go on school and university
I hope that one day we can gon on university and continue our education

2 Likes

Literacy refers to the ability to read, write, and understand information. It is a fundamental skill that is essential for communication, learning, and overall success in life. Literacy skills are not only important for academic achievement but also for everyday tasks such as reading instructions, filling out forms, and navigating the digital world. Improving literacy rates in a population can lead to increased economic opportunities, improved health outcomes, and greater social cohesion. Governments and organizations around the world often invest in literacy programs to promote education and empower individuals to reach their full potential.

Yes i am laso agree

1 Like

Completely agree with you👍

1 Like

Unfortunately, You are right but you can follow the online courses and study with yourself and share with others.

1 Like

Thanks buddy.
lemme know what you think about it!