Women's Education in Afghanistan_Team B1A

Nearly three years have passed since the Taliban closed the doors of schools to girls from the sixth grade onwards in Afghanistan. In light of this ongoing crisis, we will discuss the following from 1:30 PM to 4:00 PM today.

Description and the time schedule:

1:30 PM -4:00 PM Summary Phase: Please work collaboratively as a team to summarize the top 5 key problems and their best ideas and solutions generated over the past two days. For each question, list the top 5 main issues and then the top 5 solutions:

1. How do you think online technology can be useful as an alternative for girls to gain access to education in Afghanistan?
  2. What key issues do girls in Afghanistan face in accessing the internet and online educational tools?
  3. What solutions do you propose to address and resolve these issues and help girls access the internet and online education in Afghanistan?
2 Likes

I am Sakina Amiri, holding bacholer degree in psychology from kabul university.

My full name is Sakhi Ahmad Qasimi I am from Bamyan-Afghanistan.I am graduated from Balkh University ,Petroleum Engineering Department in 2023.
I have been working with Women Cooperation Organization for Development as Logistic Assistant since April 1,2024.

I am delight to be selected with you in this online descussion.

The reason behind the Taliban may be some of these reasons:
Getting the Unitet Nation attention
Get some credit to be recogonized officialy by the world
Descrimination
political reasons

Second Question,
The key issues are damaging the base of improving in Afghanistan by the order of some superpower governers.

In addition to second answer they are misusing the Taliban to achive the personal goals in Afghanistan,for instans, Afghanistan has many profitable mine and someone get the profit of this project.

The soulvation is not such a easy way we should let the women to find some online source to continue thier education and learning new skills.

There are some reason that Taliban’s have been stated which is Hajib actually this is the main reason that the close the school and university. the remarks that they made was opening school in a near future but it is almost three years that they haven’t start the school and haven’t found any solution for Hajib which is obviously easy to make at least in a year

Mrs.@SakinaB1A4 Hajib is just an excuse they may have a huge project to damage the system of education and behind this project some countries are working to find thire personal share and profits.

1 Like

Well it depends on their opinion but I think they are not interested in educating the women,for they want to have the governmental power in their scope and era in addition to have everything in their control.

The only way to resolve the issue is to persuade the women to study in online platform that have been introduced by some international Universities.

Absolutely,they desir to have the power but this will backward our country as soon as possible .

As well we can provide educational materials by making online session for enthusiastic individual.

For sure it will make our society backward and in need for others

surely, how we can provide these materials while we have not electrics and devices?

It has already effected most of the aspect in educational part if you consider that how much university mentor were Women and we don’t have any alternative for them.

this is the issue that should be solved and discussed a lot.

I am Muzhda Rasooly bachelor of computer science currently working as compliance officer in veer consultancy

Welcome @MuzhdaB1A3 .

1 Like