Women's Education in Afghanistan_Team B1D

Boys also face with educational problem most of professional professors leave Afghanistan and they can not leatn as befor they learn

I agree with you that fear of oppression is wrong. Afghan people should not remain silent about this critical issue, and we must all seek solutions.

The education of Afghan girls is a necessity that cannot be easily ignored, therefore it is necessary to think of a solution in this field and the Taliban should stop their unnecessary prejudices regarding the education of Afghan girls.

International Education Day, January 24, is celebrated in many countries around the world with topics such as the role of education and teachers in the fight against hate speech, but in Afghanistan the most important issue is still the right to access education.

They banned girls above the sixth grade from education and prohibited women from working, including in international institutions. This action of the Taliban resulted in strong international reactions and criticisms, but the Taliban have not paid any attention to these reactions so far.

There is some subject that Taliban have no problem with
1 business
2 online classs
3 mideofe
4 nursing

They banned girls above the sixth grade from education and prohibited women from working, including in international institutions. This action of the Taliban resulted in strong international reactions and criticisms, but the Taliban have not paid any attention to these reactions so far.

By giving fund or support in these subject we can prove the ecomomic and also knowledge

As mentioned in the above verses and hadiths, it is not said in any of these verses and hadiths that science and education are only for men and women cannot learn. Rather, in all the above cases, men and women have been given equal rights to study and learn without gender discrimination. Just as human life is nothing but learning and gaining more experiences and knowledge, for a better life and a better knowledge of the Lord of the world.

I think, nowadays, online technology is the best way for accessing girls to education, especially in this bad and limited situation.

There was a question in instagrsm that ask other mations. Which country you never will go even that country provid free visa
Most of them saied Afgamistan.
And if you ask the people of Afghanistan if they can go anorad they wana be here or no?Most of them will say yes Then tell me why the wana leave Afghanistan

Islam is a religion that all rules and lesson are written in one book. Book is element of education if Islam said education is band for girl so why its a rule that every one must learn Quran

For the second question I want to say, bad economic conditions, low internet quality, and sometimes families not allowing women and girls to continue their online education, even in the remote areas, most of the girls don’t have smartphone, computer or other online education tools.

One of basic reaon of Taliban is mixture girls and boys. They think if some girl and boy speak which other they may do unetic. Becuse they think so and accept a women just as a sexual not more.

I ask 110 person from different province they all said that want Taliban Open the school and univesity gaint for girls

Third question:

The solution for access to online facilities is again to the attention of the government, the responsible team and also the families. The government should try to improve the economic conditions of the people, Pay attention to the part of reducing the cost of the Internet and increasing its quality. Also all afghan families should support the girls in this part and provide them online education facilities tools according to their economic situation.

In my essay resurch I ask people they wana change Taliban regim or no about 80 β„… said yes

the best solution for girls is studying online because girls in Afghanistan can not study in Afghanistan or some English course that can help them to apply university

Yes, also for online education they are facing with a lot of problems that I mentioned already.