Women's Education in Afghanistan_Team B1E

Exactly the mindset that taliban has toward girls is that they’re just for continuing their generation and done.

They don’t care about the next generation that they’ll become illiterate and will harm the society.

Eventhough Education through internet or online platform do not impact as they physically do, but can the best alternative for todays situation.

Certainly, they gathered some illiterate people who are narrow minded and doesn’t want girls to know their rights.

I agree!

The first challenge that they’ll face is internet problems as they’re very weak and expensive.

The next barrier could be the device, becuase the
majority financial situation is not stable.

Taliban think that this decision is based on shariya but no! Shariya never said that women should not learn.
Our prophet says:‘Learning is an obligation for both men and women’.
and I think that closing schools for women can be a big benefit for themselves because many of countries that do financial support to Afghanistan maybe for creating some places for women to learn, they take that money for themselves.

If the neighbor countries make pressure on Taliban and make them to reopen the doors of schools for girls, I’m sure that there are lots of girls that are really interested to continue this education.

If Taliban put the rule of wearing hijab for going to school on girls, I’m sure that even the girls accept to wear ‘Barqa’ but go to school.
And this is very an irritating issue for me.
As an afghan girl I pray every time for getting the schools doors opened.

Absolutely true!

good afternoon everyone

As we discussed, there are several ways to make our voices heard by the Taliban regarding the need to reopen schools for Afghan girls. First and foremost, the younger generation must raise their voices to the global community, advocating for their sisters’ right to education.

Exactly the neighbors of Afghanistan has direct impact on Afghanistan

The younger generation must stand with their sisters, support them, and encourage them to strive toward their educational goals.

We need to ensure our voices reach the entire world—it’s our obligation to our Afghan sisters. We know this situation won’t last forever, but if we stay silent and don’t speak up, we won’t fulfill our responsibility to support them.

Yes, you’re right. Our sisters must have the opportunity to go to school, even if it means wearing a burqa. At least they can continue their education and not fall behind in their knowledge.

Taliban always remind us about Islam but as I think they are not aware of Islam truely and not following the Islam rules.

Changing the Taliban’s mindset about women is indeed challenging, as it may be deeply ingrained and resistant to change. Additionally, there could be political motivations behind their refusal to reopen schools, as keeping schools closed might serve as a strategic advantage or bargaining tool for them.

Absolutely by being silent taliban make thier strict rules more