Women's Education in Afghanistan_Team B1F

Educating communities about the benefits of online education for girls and challenging cultural norms that restrict their access to digital platforms can help create a more supportive environment for girls to learn online.

Whatever we do online cannot be more effective than reading them in person.

I agree with you.
You are right but one of the most important things that we should have the power to stand with each other

in my point of view one of the solutions for online education girls is to Collaborate with organizations that specialize in girls’ education and technology can help provide resources and support to improve access to online education for girls in Afghanistan.

Our responsibility towards girls and individuals with visual impairments involves ensuring their well-being, empowerment, and equal opportunities. Beyond confronting the government, we can:
Education and Awareness: Promote education for girls and awareness about the capabilities and rights of visually impaired individuals.

It is the duty of every family to support their female family in any situation. But I hope that the government itself will come to its senses as soon as possible and stop the oppression, and remove every reason that caused our sisters’ right to education to be taken away. I hope, God willing, that it will happen.

I am agree with online educations, it saves the time and causes to be aware of global education.

but it is Afghanistan, family never support their girls specially when it is matter of money and knowledge.

No, this was the case before, but now the situation is different, I am sure that 70% of families do it

Also, I’ve been thinking about connecting more with others, especially finding ways to support girls through social networks and sharing experiences. Any thoughts or suggestions?

But I disagree, it can have an effect, but we cannot rely on them.

honestly, the lack of education has had a significant impact on the development and progress of the country and it shows our country is a backwarded country.

Exactly !there is alot of way to share

nowadays we have bachelor and mastre degrees which people study online.
it means it is reliable.

See, that person has completed her primary education and gained experience and knows what to do, but a restless person should not be limited to online training.

The Taliban believe that the education of girls at higher levels will cause the emergence of foreign cultures and values ​​in Afghanistan, and the emergence of these cultures should be prevented, and this crisis has affected the society in 2021.

we want to reopen the schools, it is good that the external factors have also increased against the Taliban and respectful requests have been made from inside Afghanistan, and this government should be forced to reopen the schools, because there is no logical reason. that girls’ education should be taken from them

But let them determine an Islamic nisab by themselves, which girl is the opponent? Everyone just wants to study