Women's Education in Afghanistan_Team B1G

Exactly, thats good point

precisely،they just want to make women slave

The Taliban want a government in which there is only patriarchy and there is no right or place for women, and for this reason, to achieve such a government, blocking women’s education seems to be the best option for them.

Or maybe they are also looking for solutions so that Afghan women can continue their education or study within the framework of Sharia that they apply themselves

also

Yes, I agree

1 Like

Scholarships and financial aid Providing scholarships and financial aid to girls and their families to encourage them to continue their studies.

Conducting informal classes Establishing informal classes in local communities, such as teaching in homes or other places where girls can be educated

These actions require extensive cooperation between governments, non-governmental organizations, civil society and international institutions in order to create a positive and sustainable impact in this field

Because the religion of Islam is a little extreme, women are given the right to study and work in Islam

If the Taliban wants men and women to be separated due to the conditions of Islam, they should provide the same conditions for women, i.e. create a safe place for women to study and work.

Nice point

This cannot be the reason that women and girls in the community should be deprived of their rights because they are not related to men

Yes you say right

In my opinion, only the recognition of the Taliban cannot help the opening of girls’ schools, because they say that the current educational curriculum in Afghanistan is a foreign educational curriculum, and they want it to be a completely Islamic curriculum.

Yes, the only solution is online education so that we can train those who are denied access to online education in primary or private places.

Yes, one hundred percent

I am sure that recognizing the Taliban will not help the condition of Afghan girls, nor will the Taliban accept the condition of opening schools.

online education is appropriate to learn, for example this online discussion let me know you and talk a lot about one issue.
By adding some facilities to an online platform everyone can access to education.

Work, education and education are fundamental rights of all citizens; Depriving this right is unfortunate and ultimately sad.

1 Like