Women's Education in Afghanistan_Team B1G

Hi, morning friends

As I said yesterday ,
Online education can be a good way for learning but it can be very difficult for girls to access on net and phone

Problems,such as having own phone , about high price of net, family, culture and so on

Beside that girls need to learn how they can learn or educate online

Because our society is not rich about using social networks or online education

hi all friend

How are you

1answer my another idea is Control and Suppression Denying women education is a means of controlling and suppressing their participation in public life, limiting their economic opportunities, and ultimately reinforcing their dependence on men

The main reason behind Taliban decision is might stem from internal divisions within the Taliban, with hardline factions prevailing over those who might be more open to allowing women’s education.

Pressure from Religious Hardliners: The Taliban may be facing pressure from conservative religious elements within their ranks who view women’s education as a threat to their values and authority

fine thanks

2answer is by my side is Distorted Interpretation of Islam: The Taliban draw on a rigid and, many argue, a distorted interpretation of Islamic texts to justify their stance on women’s roles

Yes good idea

1 Like

Yes I agree with your opinion

1 Like

Yes,its can be

The key issues is Lack of Education and Critical Thinking: Decades of conflict and instability in Afghanistan have severely hampered access to quality education, especially for girls.

I think the reasons for the closure of schools by the Taliban are the backwardness of Afghan women and children’s education and they have taken a stand against women’s education.

Yes, they use the name of religion to impose their own rules and beliefs on the people of Afghanistan

The factors that encouraged the Taliban to do this were the support of another country and religious extremists.

Solution for reopen schools is Political pressure by UN