Women's Education in Afghanistan_Team B1G

No problem your questions is good but government should answered

Ma pleasure, its your nice view, yes they should

The media can also play an important role in showing the situation of girls to the whole world, but in these situations, the media is also facing pressure from the Taliban

One of the reasons the Taliban have closed educational opportunities for girls is to exert pressure on the international community to recognize their government

My another idea is The closure of girls’ schools is due to their lack of hijab, because the Taliban are very sensitive about this issue

Develop and distribute online educational resources and programs that girls can access from home like this online training

Yes, I agree

Psychological and Social Support Providing advice and psychological support for girls who have left open Create support groups for girls and their families.

Great idea

1 Like

1,Everyone knows that the reason for closing schools is political

Thats good points

I think it is better to say that the reason why the Taliban closed the doors of schools to girls is to make a regular plan and strategy for girls

Its can be, but If they make right hijab so there is may be other things

although it is very clear that this decision is relatively It is slow and it took a long time to make this plan,

but I am sure that a plan will be made for the benefit of the subjects.

It took about three years until this strategy was arranged

It has caused a lot of damage to the morale of the girls.

They have to spend their time at home whole day

Vocational training and life skill
Vocational training and life skills programs that help girls acquire the necessary skills to enter the labor market.
Technical and professional trainings in various fields such as computers, sewing, and other required skills.

I believe that knowledge is mandatory for every Muslim man and woman

1 Like