Women's Education in Afghanistan_Team B1I

Without accepting risk we can’t change the current situation.

In currently statuation online education is one of the solution to get education for Afghanistan girl’s.

In my opinion the key issue to access online education is:
The Taliban has imposed severe restrictions on girls’ education, particularly secondary and higher education, limiting their access to learning resources, including online tools.
Cultural Barriers: Traditional cultural norms often discourage or restrict girls from using the internet, especially in conservative families and communities.
And High poverty levels mean many families cannot afford internet access or devices necessary for online education.

Great point you mentioned

1 Like

The another issue to access online education ,that
In many areas, there is limited or no internet infrastructure, making online access difficult or impossible.

Yes, but don’t forget that this is taliban if anybody do something wrong they will kill him or her

Agree, because Nowadays there are some provinces even they don’t know how to use Internet and they don’t access to the Internet.

Societal gender discrimination results in prioritizing boys’ education over girls’, leading to fewer resources allocated for girls’ online learning.is also issue which grills can’t access online education.

Thanks

To solve the to get online education the
International organizations and governments should continue to pressure the Taliban to lift restrictions on girls’ education.
Advocacy campaigns should highlight the importance of girls’ education for the country’s future.

And Provide financial aid and scholarships to families to afford internet access and educational devices.
Implement programs that offer free or low-cost internet access in underserved areas.

Yes its best idea we have experiance of online teaching

Yes, in the current situation, online education is the solution, and families are obliged and responsible for providing online education for their daughters

I agree. Continued pressure on the Taliban and strong advocacy are crucial for promoting girls’ education. Providing financial aid and improving internet access are practical steps to support online learning. Do you think there are other strategies that could further support these efforts?

In addition Community Engagement and Awareness:
Conduct community awareness programs to change cultural attitudes towards girls’ education and internet use.
nvolve local leaders and influencers in promoting the value of educating girls.

To access online education,for Afghanistan girl’s.
Safe Learning Spacesis also important
To Establish safe and secure learning centers where girls can access the internet and online educational resources without fear.
Collaborate with local organizations to ensure these centers are accessible and culturally acceptable

In my opinion, getting help from the international community can be a solution
Because if we do something alone, our lives will be in danger

I agree with you

In my opinion we can do this from ward of propaganda from ward of masjids that aware them from importance of girls education it will be effective

Providing such facilities is almost impossible
Because if the Taliban find out about this issue, they will create danger for the families of the girls who are studying in such places

Online schools and courses is best choice