Women's Education in Afghanistan_Team B1I

Yeah your right

We must takeover this risk cause without accepting risk and giving sacrifise we will have illitrace genration for more years

Very good explanation it is understandable for me.

It was my opinion, then what is your idea in such situations.

It is true that we have to accept risks, but our lives are also important and we cannot do anything alone
First, we should organize public awareness programs for our community and provide information about girls’ education to the people of the community.
And after that it is possible to accept such a risk

Yeh! It well be also good point

Yes sure its the time that we do this cause its the third year that girls cant go to schools univesrity

Creation of local classes in villages with the cooperation of the community leader
In every village there are female teachers
In my opinion, if local classes are created, the problems will be avoided to some extent

Yes its good

as I mentioned before, As an educated and literate person we have to provide online education for our sisters
And this is our religious and worldly responsibility

Yes Bro, We need to get communication with international community to help us, and taliban should not be aware of this
Like we can make a page on Facebook or insta and posting the situation of girls who are living in Afghanistan and tag international community.

Yeah I totally agree with you

1 Like

Yeah your right

1 Like

I agree with you.

To help and support Afghanistan girl’s. Is the responsibility of every Afghan person.

Yeah

Nowadays we can take the risk to raise the voice of education

I gree with you

1 Like

Do you any Idea to solve this problem.

Exactly but those people who are in foreign countries the should raise voice to Afghan girl. World should hear the voice