Women's Education in Afghanistan_Team B1I

In my opinion the first thing is Pressure: Other countries can push the Taliban to open schools. Then
Sanctions: Punish the Taliban with money restrictions until schools open. And also
Rewards: Give aid if the Taliban allow girls to study.
moreover , Secret Schools: Set up hidden schools for girls. Last but not least Community Help: Get local leaders to support girls’ education. And also
Awareness: Tell people why girls need to go to school.

Here are i have mentioned some solutions

1-One of the reasons is that the Taliban want to use the leverage of banning girls’ education to gain points from the world. They think that they can use this way to force foreign countries to recognize their regime.
2-The Taliban believe that their decision to ban women’s education is based on women’s dignity and national interests
3- union of women and fight of them in front of taliban and accept of risk for acheving of thier fundamental rights

Yh but Once I watched a video on social media that taliban said that we don’t need any foreign countries to recognise our regime, because we are interdependence.

What is your solution for this ? And what do you think that why the Taliban are doing this ?

Just i want to say to convince uthoroties for reopening of schools or online schools are the best choice

Yeah good opinion.

1 Like

In conclusion of our speeches I can say that The Taliban’s decision to close schools for women is due to their strict beliefs and desire for control. And also Solutions include international pressure, secret schools, and community support.Ensuring safety, funding, and raising awareness are also important for improving girls’ education.

Good point, but don’t you think that in Afghanistan we have girls who are not access to the Internet? How they should continue their education?

1- its idea of Taliban that said Islam don’t let girls to learn and go to schools universities and school
2- Complain of women to international organization such us international courts that why their quite Infront of this crime of Taliban
3- Strike Of boys from going to schools up to opening of schools Infront of girls and general demonstration

1 Like

I say its solution in other question

1- taliban do not see to girls like human so they said its not need that they go to schools in thier openion women are just for serving of men
2- support of more countries special Arbic countris from taliban and thier financial support from taliban
3- they must not help fromward of other countris what it be financial or otherlike

As an educated and literate person, what should be done in front of this decision of the Taliban?? Does anyone have an opinion?

I mean about girls who don’t access to the Internet ?
Should they read books by themselves or go hidely in private schools?

NGOS must provide for them this services

1 Like

Of course, as an educated person we need to do something like:
Raise Awareness: Talk about the importance of girls’ education.
Support Groups: Help organizations that fight for girls’ education.
Advocate: Speak up for girls’ rights in your community.
Donate: Give money to causes that support girls’ education. and also Volunteer: Offer your time to teach or mentor girls.

Yes, they should stay with themselves as well local NGS support them.

It will not be done secretly, because if the Taliban gets the news, it may cause serious problems for the girls and their families

Yeah your right

They can do if the girls don’t share as well the villagers should help them