Women's Education in Afghanistan_Team B1I

Of course I gree

1 Like

From my side We should not wait for human aid or foreign institutions. Instead, we must take action ourselves and find a reasonable solution

Yeah but In Afghanistan in kabul there are some private schools which they teach girls over six grade but they don’t ware uniforms.

Yes your right there are some countries that support Taliban.

1 Like

Yeah your right but We live in Afghanistan and it is almost impossible for a part of the society to engage in education without anyone knowing. The families of these girls also do not allow it, because they are afraid that the Taliban will find out about this and create problems for them

Okay and What can be done to safely provide education for girls in Afghanistan under current restrictions?

Online education is deemed the sole viable method to deliver education to girls in this scenario. While numerous challenges exist in implementing this approach,
(besd my opinion)

Yes your right

Ok, But Online education is considered the only feasible method to provide education to girls in this situation. Although there are many challenges in implementing this approach, it remains a critical avenue for ensuring access to education.

Yes, some countries support the Taliban, which affects efforts to provide education and other services in areas they control.

People that live in that area should support them

Another approach to expanding educational opportunities for girls involves establishing religious schools where school subjects can be taught. This method aligns with the Taliban’s acceptance of such educational frameworks.

I agree with you because Supporting local efforts is important for improving education and other services.

Yes, the support of the people is necessary, until the people of the village do not support their girls, these girls cannot continue their education.

Yes, but girls should try their best to access in online classes. And continue their higher education

I disagree. How will this approach provide a complete education for girls ?

Yes, there are many challenges that can be solved to some extent if families support their daughters.

Families must support their girls. But they should take care of their clothes as well.

I totally agree with you

It is true that education is not fully provided, but their problems are solved to a certain extent.In this situation, I think it can be a solution