Women's Education in Afghanistan_Team B1I

Your right

1 Like

Me too
But I thinks itā€™s impossible

Nowadays in Kabul there are more local classes but in remote areas there is not any local classes because organizations have projects in kabul

They shouldnā€™t consider only Kabul

It well be better.

No
Local classes are active in all provinces of Afghanistan except Kandahar and Kabul

Yeah

International Relations, The Control and Authority stance on girlsā€™ education has complicated their relationship with the international community. While they seek recognition and aid, their policies often clash with global norms and human rights standards. However, some factions within the Taliban might use the issue as a bargaining chip in negotiations.

Yeah your right

In the end, from my side
, there are two solutions in the current situation
1 Online lessons
2 Creating more local classes in the provinces of Afghanistan

Collaborate with local and religious leaders to advocate for the importance of girlsā€™ education. Their support can help shift cultural norms and increase community acceptance.and discuss about online education for Afghanistan girlā€™s too.

1 Like

I agree with you

Conduct awareness campaigns to educate parents about the long-term benefits of online educating their daughters.
Involve parents and community members in school management to foster a sense of ownership and accountability.

1 Like

Yes, first of all, awareness seminars should be organized for the people
Through these seminars, we can change peopleā€™s minds

And financial support from private ad none private organisations

As I am aware of itā€™s not all places

Yes exactly your right

That a good way