Women's Education in Afghanistan_Team B1I

It’s impossible by one or two community’s ,it should be planed and all people of Afghanista support each other and raise their voices.

Exactly something should be done for to change their minds but I think they are open minded because of politics they do this

Yes, I agree with your summary. It effectively captures the significance of online education for Afghan girls and outlines the key strategies for improving access while also addressing the main challenges they face.

Yeah I agree with you, but the other countries leader should work on their mind

Do you think that education of Afghanistan girl’s is a political problem.

Yeah But How should we raise our hand ? Instead of Taliban

Yeah But How we need to change their minds, with social media ? Or other ways

As I mentioned before we cannot do anything alone, so we must ask for help from the international community
And the Afghans who live abroad should not stop trying and work hard for their sisters who are in Afghanistan

The main challenge is for Afghanistan girl’s to get online education is
High poverty levels mean many families cannot afford internet access or devices necessary for online education.

Yes this might be good and Great idea

In many areas, there is limited or no internet infrastructure, making online access difficult or impossible

I think
Taliban’s minds cannot be changed
Foreign countries should recognize this government on the condition that the rights of the Afghan people are given to them

Yeah

Yes some how

If we can yes but nowadays we can’t raise any voice

Yes this might be dangerous

From my side
Local classes should be created in such areas

Yes local classes should be created

I wish it would be changed

Online classes should be created in areas where internet is available
And if the internet does not work, local classes should be created
And this solves the problem to some extent