Women's Education in Afghanistan_Team B1I

Thanks

1 Like

In some places, the lessons taught by professors have been recorded by cell phones or video cameras, and these lessons can be presented to girls who are away from education, so that they can solve their problems to some extent by using these recorded videos. This can also be a solution

Yes donors as well tell yes for these NGS that support girls in cases of education and job

Although education remains incomplete in some areas, the current efforts are a significant improvement. Expanding these initiatives to all regions of Afghanistan could greatly enhance educational access and opportunities for everyone.

I gree with your opinion

1 Like

Great points

Thanks for giving ideas

We should try to continue education for the sake of the girls who are far from education and talk to foreign organizations about this to help these girls

Exactly your right most of the lessons are now recorded

Also, the educated people of the society have the responsibility to teach the girls who are far from education in their villages for free, this can be one of the solutions.

Supporting of villagers and families are very important

1 Like

Yes just for helping they should teach free

1 Like

I agree. We should keep working to provide education for girls who are far from schools and ask foreign organizations for help. This can bring the support needed to ensure these girls get an education.

Friends, the solutions that I share with you
It cannot completely solve academic problems, but it can be solved to a certain extent

If there is no support from the family, girls will never be able to continue their studies

Yes, and this is our responsibility because we are educated people and we must try to educate others

1. Online technology can provide flexible, accessible education options for girls who cannot attend physical schools due to restrictions or safety concerns.

2. Girls in Afghanistan face issues like limited internet access, social restrictions, and lack of digital literacy.

3. Solutions include increasing internet access in rural areas, providing affordable devices, and offering digital literacy programs specifically targeted at girls.

1 Like

I agree with you :+1:t2:

Overall, the decision to close schools for women likely stems from a complex interplay of ideological, cultural, and political motivations within the Taliban’s worldview.

The Taliban’s historical opposition to Western values and influence may have also contributed to their decision. In the past, they have expressed concern about the perceived “corrupting” influence of Western education and values, leading them to restrict certain educational opportunities, particularly for women.