Women's Education in Afghanistan_Team B1J

I felt this pain, even though I was an humanitarian worker in one of the NGOs and my duty was to serve the people, but even though I was deprived of my right to work, imagine how painful it is for me to endure this situation?

I really feel the pain you have

It is really difficult to change talibans mind, I can say it is impossible

Don’t know when schools will reopen again, we all need a miracle from God

Dear team members!
The Group Questions change now we should discuss about these questions, For each question, list the top 5 main issues and then the top 5 solutions:

1. How do you think online technology can be useful as an alternative for girls to gain access to education in Afghanistan?
  2. What key issues do girls in Afghanistan face in accessing the internet and online educational tools?
  3. What solutions do you propose to address and resolve these issues and help girls access the internet and online education in Afghanistan?

So let’s start

The reason why the international community is silent may be that there is nothing they can do because the current government is against the activities of the international community and its educational aids.
For example, if the international community stops its relief activities and financial aid. force the government to listen to the words of the international community, again the current government does not listen and may say that we do not need the help of the international community

it is true

Actually you are right

In my opinion, in the current situation of Afghanistan, the best option for women’s education is online education, because it is known that the government will not open schools and universities. First of all, the ruling government should start the process of online education for women, if the government does this program. it is good because it becomes a legal process and does not cause problems
If the government does not do this, the educational institutions with the permission of the government should operate in the field of online education and the recent educational program.
He must give the certified document of the government

Yes of course: Online learning removes geographical limitations, allowing girls in remote areas or those unable to travel safely to access education.

And also Online platforms provide a safer learning environment for girls.

In the current situation, online education is the best, easiest and safest option

3.Everyone knows that the Taliban are not ready to open girls’ schools and we should have no expectations from them to help us in online education, whether it’s money or a place. We should help them with Afghan girls to go this way

But the Taliban will never accept that online education starts, because if they accept, why don’t they open schools so that all girls can study easily, while online education is not helpful for all Afghan girls because some do not have the facilities.

These are Challenges and Considerations of online education :
Internet Access ،Digital Literacy ،Security and Privacy and Cultural Acceptance

Exactly, the Taliban has never agreed with girls’ education, whether online or face-to-face.

If all girls are helped to have access to all facilities such as mobile computers and internet, online education can be the best option, otherwise it is not.

This is exactly the case in online education, there are challenges and problems that we have to consider. Most of the girls do not have access to mobile phones and the cost of internet is high.

Communities of nations and relief organizations should help girls in this area