Women's Education in Afghanistan_Team B2D

Hello and good morning, I hope everyone is doing well.

1 Like

Yes, I am agree with you. online is a better option at current situation.

1 Like

Yes i think Taliban any time don,t want that girs can improve in our country Because they are afraid that one day knowledge will win over guns and they will fail.

Exactly you are right, Afghan women always proven that will never give up and stop learning. through centuries at different circumstances they always raise and growth.

, I am very happy to discuss an issue and propose solutions that are necessary. The Taliban are pushing their restrictive policies on women’s right to education. because they wants be recognized by the world, but people will never bow down to their laws until they get rid of their unjust decisions.

Yeah you are right sir first of all we have to solve the financial problems for all those who want to learn and study then we can create a good online,systems with experienced teachers that can help

I do agree with your thoughts, however online education will not ever fulfill the need of in-person and physical classes but it will cover a small part of today’s issue and crisis.

And about online education i am also agree with all of you exactly if we want improve in this situation and can continue our education so we should choose online education i think it,s better than illiteracy

Undoubtedly, Afghan women will never give up. They continue to fight against the decisions of the Taliban so that they can defend their rights and get their education.

I wholeheartedly agree! Afghan women have demonstrated incredible resilience and determination in their fight for education and rights. Despite the Taliban's restrictions, their spirit remains unbroken. The global community must support them by advocating for improved internet access, affordable devices, and digital training. Together, through solidarity and meaningful actions, we can help Afghan women overcome these challenges and ensure their right to education. Their strength and perseverance are truly inspiring, and they will continue to pave the way for future generations.

One day it will be end and all the schools and universities will be open for the women but they will lost there time as the elders said time is gold we should don’t waste the time and create an online system for women

Yes, Afghan women can continue their education online. Despite the challenges posed by the security situation and restrictions, many educational institutions and universities offer online courses and distance learning programs that allow people to study from home. These programs can help women in Afghanistan access and continue their education. Also, some non-governmental organizations and charities may also provide support in this regard.

You are right, even if we are going to school attending online classes are always effective. because there are a large amount of information that we can access through internet. today is the technology era and digitalization is one of the most important point.

Absolutely, you're spot on! Online classes offer a wealth of information and resources, making education more accessible. In this era of technology and digitalization, leveraging the internet is crucial for continued learning, especially for Afghan women facing substantial challenges. Let's advocate for greater digital access and global support to ensure their educational rights.

I agree with you, Afghan women should continue their struggle, they should try not to bow down to the decisions of the Taliban so that they can defend their rights, no matter how much the Taliban want to close schools and universities for girls, but they cannot prevent the progress of Afghan women. Afghan women are brave and continue their struggle. If we cannot continue our education in person, we will achieve our dreams online.

You are exactly true, this situation will not last forever but important is Afghan women will lose their time and opportunities, we can say it will be wasted. because this life style is a waste and without any output.

What is the necessary things for an online systems what is,your idea about this ???

How can we manage the,system as we know there is,a lot of women that want to learn?

Yes we are in digitalization era, and nobody can limit us from using it.

And technology provides us vary way for learning it includes: text, picture, video, articles and animations, which is quite useful and super effective for learning different topics.