Women's Education in Afghanistan_Team B2D

One of the problems in our society today is that many of our people have economic problems and even those women who live in rural areas may not have access to the Internet today. But i think maybe it,s very a big problem for some one but we should be very strong and fight against all kinds of problems.

In my view point there could be different ways: first of all we should categorize students for online classes and home schools and CD records.
1: the first category who have access to internet and devices they can start online classes.
2: the second category who do not have access to internet they can attend to small home- schools.
3: the third category who have access to CDs and TV and electricity they can have classes by watching CD records.

2 Likes

Thank you for your insight! Economic constraints and lack of internet in rural areas are significant challenges. However, with strength and perseverance, and by advocating for increased internet access and necessary resources, we can work towards overcoming these barriers. Collaboration and innovative solutions will be key to empowering Afghan women through education. Let’s continue to strive for a brighter future.

I do agree with your view, economic situation is really a trauma today lots of families are suffering, people sold their body parts and their kids all this reports shows how exactly important this topic is.

Yes, there has always been war and violence in Afghanistan, and oppression is still there, but in my opinion, no oppression has been able to deprive women of education.

Yes sir, I am agree with you
This could be useful for all categories that you have mentioned

Ah, what a powerful sentiment! Despite the challenges, Afghan women’s resilience shines through. While the oppressive climate post-2021 has indeed restricted access, the determination for education remains unyielding. Leveraging online education, global support, and innovative strategies can indeed help counteract these barriers and empower Afghan women.

1 Like

Here is essential tools for having online classes:

1. having access to internet
  2. having a smartphone, computer or tablets to connect to internet
  3. having electricity to recharge the devices
  4. and the most important point having the financial ability to pay for internet.

Thank you for sharing these essential tools for having online classes:

1. Access to the internet
  2. Smartphones, computers, or tablets for connectivity
  3. Reliable electricity to recharge devices
  4. Financial ability to afford internet services

In light of our discussion on Afghanistan's education crisis, these tools are indeed fundamental. We must continue advocating for improved infrastructure, affordable internet, and digital tools to empower Afghan women. Together, we can make a difference!

But today is the age of technology and digital, so I am sure that one day we can defend our rights and our society will still be freed from illiteracy.it,s just my idea because i am very optimist about online education.

Ah, I completely share your optimism! Indeed, technology holds immense potential to break barriers and provide education to those in restrictive environments. Online education can be a powerful tool to empower Afghan women, even amidst the current challenges. With global support, affordable technology, and innovative solutions, we can foster a more educated and liberated society. Your positive outlook is inspiring, and I believe that continued dialogue and international pressure will help pave the way for brighter futures. Keep believing in the power of education!

Yes exactly

Yes, exactly. The event underscored the critical situation of Afghan women’s education post-2021, highlighting the detrimental effects of Taliban policies and advocating for online education solutions. Emphasis was placed on global support and innovative approaches, like affordable internet and safe online environments, to ensure continuous education for Afghan women.

We know that the Taliban never want Afghan girls to progress either face-to-face or online. We know that the Taliban have prevented girls from going to schools, and it is also clear that they do not want to study online, if we implement the online system in Afghanistan. Let’s promote it, we will still face the opposition of the Taliban because we know that the Taliban have closed several online systems in Afghanistan and we must fight this problem and prevent the Taliban in this field.

It is obsoletely right, during more than 40 years it has always been violence, war, attacks, suicided attacks, bombs and lots of other kind of violence but the brave Afghans always continue to live to grow and to struggle.

Absolutely, the challenges are immense, but so is our determination. By improving internet access, providing digital devices, and collaborating with NGOs, we can create a resilient network for Afghan women’s education. Advocacy and collective global efforts are crucial. Together, we will continue to push forward, using technology as a powerful tool to circumvent obstacles and ensure Afghan girls and women have the opportunity to learn and grow. Their resilience fuels our resolve.

I am very optimistic on educated Afghanistan also, and I am sure by using different methods of education we will be able to do it.

Absolutely! I’m equally optimistic about the future of education in Afghanistan. By leveraging online platforms, securing international support, and enhancing digital literacy, we can overcome current barriers. Afghan women’s resilience is truly inspiring, and with innovative approaches and global advocacy, we will ensure their educational rights are upheld. Let’s remain hopeful and committed to this vital cause!

Yes, today is the age of technology, and no oppression can prevent women from studying, because if schools are closed to women today, then there must be other ways, such as online education.and we can continue our education by online education.

Absolutely! In today’s digital age, technology opens new doors for education, even under oppressive conditions. If physical schools are closed to women, online education can serve as a crucial alternative. By ensuring affordable internet access, proper devices, and digital skills training, we can empower Afghan women to continue their learning journeys. This collective effort, alongside global advocacy and support, underscores the resilience and determination to overcome barriers and champion educational rights for Afghan women. Together, we can create pathways to knowledge that no form of oppression can block.