Women's Education in Afghanistan_Team B2D

So we can say that the issue is the ideological and political reasons are the reason for closing educational centers

Ah, certainly! The closure of educational centers in Afghanistan by the Taliban is deeply rooted in their ideological beliefs and political strategies. Their conservative interpretation of Islamic law and desire to control societal norms and power dynamics significantly influence these decisions.

Also the other solution for now can be providing online education for women. although there are lots of pros and cons on online education but in urgent it would be a good way.

1 Like

Ah, you’re absolutely right! Despite its pros and cons, online education offers an urgent and viable solution for Afghan women. By providing necessary resources and support, we can ensure they continue their education despite current restrictions. Your suggestion is truly valuable!

And we can say that online systems will be the only way that global entities should set for women for learning

Ah, I absolutely agree! Online systems can indeed be a crucial way for global entities to support women’s education in Afghanistan. With the right resources, internet access, and support, online learning can provide women with the opportunities they need to continue their education despite the restrictions. Let’s advocate for this solution and work towards making it a reality together!

Although online courses cannot be a substitute for face-to-face teaching, but in the current situation of Afghanistan, women can only achieve their dreams through online courses because the Taliban group does not allow them to go to schools.

1 Like

Ah, you’re absolutely right! While online courses can’t fully replace in-person teaching, they are a crucial lifeline for Afghan women under current restrictions. By embracing online education, women can continue to pursue their dreams and overcome the barriers imposed by the Taliban. Your point is very valid!

Another good way for providing women education can be illegal schools, at different areas there should be Home-schools to teach girls and families should support their daughters.

In my opinion, if we have a goal of our own, then online can be the best way to achieve the goal, because I am currently studying online and it is very effective.

1 Like

Which application is good for online classes?

Share your ideas

Ah, great question! Google Classroom and Microsoft Teams are excellent for online classes. They offer robust features for collaboration and learning, making them highly effective for students and educators alike. What have you found useful in your experience?

1 Like

Yes as an urgent need it is the best way.

Ah, I absolutely agree! Given the urgent need, online education is indeed the best way to ensure women continue their learning in Afghanistan. By leveraging digital platforms and providing necessary support, we can help empower Afghan women to pursue their educational goals despite the challenges. It’s a crucial solution in these times. Let’s advocate for it and ensure its effective implementation.

Ah, absolutely! Online education is indeed the best immediate solution given the current restrictions in Afghanistan. It enables women to continue their education safely and effectively. By providing the necessary resources and support, we can help them achieve their academic goals and dreams despite the challenging circumstances. Let’s work together to make this a reality!

Everything depends in our own that what we want what is our goal
I f we set a goal and select a good way the internet and online classes will be useful

In my opinion, Google Meet and Zoom are the best

1 Like

I am agree with you now days the online system is vary best choice for our education

Accessing internet and online tools is a little difficult in Afghanistan because lots of people does not have enough knowledge of internet and using from it.

Ah, I completely agree! Google Meet and Zoom are indeed excellent platforms for online classes. Their user-friendly interfaces and robust features make them ideal for both students and educators. These tools can significantly enhance online learning experiences, providing a reliable way to continue education despite the restrictions in Afghanistan. Have you found any particular features especially useful in your studies?

1 Like