Women's Education in Afghanistan_Team B2F

To address limited internet access for Afghan girls and support their education I would like to suggest the following solutions

1 Broadcast educational content via radio and television.

2 Implement mobile libraries with books and educational materials.

3 Collaborate with NGOs to distribute materials and provide support.

4 Supply solar-powered devices to ensure access to digital learning.

I completely agree with Ms. Kobra’s point about unity being essential in tackling educational challenges, both online and in-person. Moreover, unity is indeed a constructive approach to solving all our problems, fostering collaboration and mutual support.

Your suggestions are really great. However, I believe that under the current circumstances, broadcasting educational content via radio and television might not be possible since the government has imposed restrictions on media.

Thank you for your feedback. While I understand your concern about government restrictions on media, I believe we can still explore creative solutions to work around these limitations. It’s important to consider all available options and find ways to adapt.

Exactly, your insights are very wise. However, I would like to add that in addition to effort and perseverance, commitment and follow-through are also essential.

Thank you for your kind words and valuable addition. I completely agree that commitment and follow-through are vital components alongside effort and perseverance.

“While unity is important, solving complex problems requires comprehensive and diverse approaches. Instead of solely relying on unity, it’s essential to address various aspects of the issue and engage in detailed planning. Especially in situations with structural problems and differences of opinion, combining unity with specific and pragmatic strategies can lead to more effective outcomes.”

I would like to ask all group members to share their opinions on this matter: Do you think unity alone is effective, or are additional actions and solutions necessary?

Mr. Sohrab, Ms. Kobra, and Mr. M. Ewaz, please share your opinions.
Do you think unity alone is effective, or are additional actions and solutions necessary?

1 Like

I’m agree with your idea to broadcast educational content through the TV and radio.

exactly, they are just pretending to be changed, but they are not really changed.

Community learning centers is a good idea, but the Taliban doesn’t let it to be happened.

Hello again to all the group members. I hope you are well.

1 Like

hello all dear mambers.

1 Like

Let’s start our discussion. Each of us should provide two actionable opinions, and then we will select only five opinions from these that everyone agrees on.

This is my opinion. If you disagree, you can share your thoughts.

In my opinion, we should focus on the education of both girls and boys because our society is facing a literacy crisis. I believe that if international organizations and people unite, they can overcome and solve this issue. We should work on online education and secret schools, whether through financial support or even moral encouragement.

1 Like

Hello dear teammates and good morning, I hope you all are doing well. and welcome to day three of online discussion on women and education.