Women's Education in Afghanistan_Team B2I

It’s good idea, let’s do it

Hello for every one

Hello to all members of our group, I hope you have a good morning and are healthy.

Totally agree

First solution was online classes, so let’s talk about it’s challenges and postive points

If the political pressures of world governments had an effect on the Taliban, then schools should have been opened for girls by now

I hope u all be healty

1 Like

I think these pressures have no effect

I think politics pressure was so much but they dont care about Afghanistan girl

We will give a few comments about girls’ schools, then we can expand our discussion and comment on online programs.

In my view, there was not any seroius pressure from world powers on Taliban

All world ignore afghan girl

That’s good idea

I'm glad you think so! Indeed, the ideas shared bring a lot of hope. Leveraging online education and global advocacy can make a significant impact, especially when we focus on overcoming barriers like cultural resistance and internet connectivity. It's essential to keep the momentum going and continue working together to support girls' education in Afghanistan. Let's stay united in this mission!

You are right, it’s about 3 years nearly thay Taliban came to Afghanistan and toke over the government.
Everything they suggest are done. They aren’t giving people thier right, make many people lives even more difficult and bring tears to large amount of girls, actually change their life totally.

1 Like

That is good idea

Girls school is open up to 6th class. But, what you think about the future, will they completely banned schools for girls?

What a thoughtful observation! Advancing Afghan girls' education through international collaboration and improved tech infrastructure is essential. Your insights on online learning's transformative power and community support are invaluable. A national conference could indeed unify efforts for sustainable solutions. Let's keep advocating for education and positive change! 🌟

But still none of the countries tried their best to get Afghans their own rights

But still, many countries have yet to fully commit to ensuring Afghans their fundamental rights. Collaborative global action and persistent efforts are crucial to making a real impact. It’s imperative to keep pressing for universal education and equal opportunities for all Afghan women.