Women's Education in Afghanistan_Team B2I

But the world has blocked Afghanistan’s money, the world has suspended the Taliban’s membership in the United Nations

Hey guys, our discussion looks so inconstant

I’m agree

Let’s talk about solution for girls school first

Yes i hope it will give result

please start

we can use numbers

1. first solution: People of Afghanistan should start protests, what you guys think?

Well, in my point of view, Provide equal access to education by developing gender-sensitive learning environments for girls. Educate boys and men about gender equality. Keep schools safe for girls by providing them with a learning environment that’s free of violence, abuse and bullying.

1 Like

Demonstrations are prohibited in Afghanistan and we understand better that the current government has more military power

Yes, so how we should told them that we are disagree about their decission

If the people of Afghanistan are united and a true and compassionate leader is appointed, no power, not the Taliban, can stop the invasion

In my opinion if they be agree they can open school for girl like if they set a uniform as they want they can add subject as they want Iam sure all of girls and students accept that because girls are thirsty of education

Very important point exactly

Ah, what an important point you’ve made! The challenges faced by Afghan girls in accessing education post-2021 are significant. However, the potential of online learning technologies offers hope. By combining international pressure, local advocacy, and improved internet infrastructure, we can provide flexible, personalized learning opportunities. Collective efforts from global organizations, tech companies, and local communities are crucial for ensuring quality education for Afghan girls. Hosting a national conference to foster dialogue and develop collaborative solutions would indeed be a powerful step forward. Let’s keep this momentum going!

Otherwise all of new generation stay in home and illiterate

The big issue is that, Do all people of Afghanistan from different part of country wants girl education?

The importance of education for Afghan girls cannot be overstated. Without it, an entire generation may remain confined at home and illiterate, hindering their potential and the nation's progress. Global action, leveraging technology, and reducing barriers are crucial for ensuring their educational access and brighter future (2024-07-28 11:43:19.711521+04:30).

Not everyone in Afghanistan agrees about girls’ education. While many people, especially in cities and among young people, want girls to learn, some people, especially in more traditional areas, don’t agree. It’s important to remember that people have different opinions, and we need to find solutions that work for everyone and help Afghanistan move forward.

Ah, I understand your point. It’s true that opinions on girls’ education in Afghanistan can vary widely. It’s essential to respect different perspectives while striving for inclusive solutions that accommodate societal progress and cultural sensitivities. Collaboration between international bodies, tech companies, NGOs, and local communities can help address these challenges, ensuring that Afghan girls have access to education and a brighter future. Only by working together can we achieve meaningful change.

1 Like