Women's Education in Afghanistan_Team B2I

Well appreciated.

Well appreciated.

Thank you for recognizing the importance of this discussion. Ensuring educational access for Afghan girls is crucial, and your support for strategies like international pressure, local advocacy, and e-learning is commendable. Let’s continue to collaborate and raise awareness, leveraging every possible tool to support Afghan girls in their pursuit of education and empowerment. Together, we can make a meaningful difference.

Best regards,
Anna

2 Likes

And most of the girls are trying to get a passport to leave this country and build a good future for themselves, which is not really in the interest of the country. Educated people are trying to leave the country, so how can this country be built?

I would like to encourage parents of girls who cannot go to school to be interested in online programs so that I can help change this mindset.

But there is another important point that these online programs should include the educational curriculum of Afghanistan so that they can continuously improve the class.

It is assumed that more efforts should be made to learn to write and read, and more mathematical calculations should be taught to them

Absolutely! In the current crisis, it's vital to prioritize foundational skills such as reading, writing, and mathematics. The emphasis on these areas can empower Afghan girls despite the Taliban's restrictions. Leveraging online education, improving digital infrastructure, and fostering both local and international support are key strategies. By offering digital literacy programs, scholarships, and enhancing internet access, we can help ensure these girls continue to achieve educational empowerment and overcome barriers. Let's continue to support their right to education and a brighter future.

Leveraging online education, improving digital infrastructure, and fostering both local and international support .

These are the key points on which the two-day program revolves.

Thank you for joining our discussion on women's education in post-2021 Afghanistan. We're focusing on leveraging online education, improving digital infrastructure, and fostering local and international support. Together, we can overcome challenges and ensure Afghan girls receive the education they deserve. Let's continue this important dialogue!

You all guys made good points, we can have more online discussions

Big organizations such as UNICEF have also created classrooms in different parts of the country, but the problem is that young girls are not allowed to study even in those classes.

I have an idea, Foreign NGOs should establish a new application for Afghan girls and they should talk with Afghan network companies to allow access for female students without using Data

In this application should be online courses, materials, sources, videos which can be really useful in order to learning. Even their should be rooms for discussion.

I was actually involved in a UNICEF educational project. We received a letter from the Taliban saying that teenage and young girls can no longer participate in these classes.

So, they can launch those classes from outside the country

Taliban can’t do anything on that time

See, we are not afraid of Taliban, when they close schools, we should not let them ban online education.

We continue this work with strong determination and promote online education in the country

The big problem is that they don’t listen to us and will use from violence

Are you still working in this project with UNICEF?