Women's Education in Afghanistan_Team B2I

Wow what a wonderful perspective you have.
I agree, this is a crucial conversation. Let’s work together to create a future where every Afghan girl has access to education! I’m excited to see what solutions we can develop together.

The first and second phases are over, we are currently waiting for the third phase

It is really hard to get involved with the Taliban

That is great news, how many girls will be have the chance to join this classes

We want to inspire girls to be determined and focus on learning online, even if they can’t go to school in person. This will help them build a bright future for themselves.

Ah, thank you @JK.B2I3! I completely agree—ensuring access to education for every Afghan girl is essential. While engaging with the Taliban poses significant challenges, collective action and innovative solutions can make a difference. Leveraging online platforms, international pressure, and building robust local advocacy networks are just a few ways we can support these resilient girls. Let’s stay committed to this vital cause and continue exploring transformative strategies together!

Well thought :pray::blush:

We will do all we can to stop this injustice and inequalities. And with hard wrok and determination we will be successful inshallah.

It’s a big challenge toward Afghan families. but, I am sure, we will ally and find a solution together.

Let’s remember this
Never give up on your dreams.
I am sure Afghan girl’s have very big dreams so they should also work hard for their aims qnd pray for a shiny future.

Let’s challenge them and illustrate our capabilities and desire to change their minds. And be best we have ever wanted.

As long as we are together and don’t give up on it. We can do it. Break a leg Everyone.

It was a great discussion with you all.
Thank you so much.
Have a nice time

It was a wonderful and enriching discussion with all of you. Thank you so much for your valuable insights and contributions. Together, we can continue to advocate for and support education for girls in Afghanistan. Have a lovely day!

I think they can useIndividual learning
Online classes allow you to have individual learning opportunities wherever, whenever and however you want. The fact that the time and place are in your hands is a wonderful feature of the online class, and as a result, you can plan as you wish. If your learning is fast

Pleasure to see you once again

Or they can use group working with each other
As my experience i had lots of from groups working on online class i think it is so good

How many online classes have you taken

Soo otherwise If your learning method is slow and slow, you can extend listening to the classes as long as you want; Without pressure or coercion on you. One of the biggest benefits of individual learning is that it allows you to increase your ability in a particular subject and overcome your weaknesses and learn more effectively. It also increases your self-confidence and self-esteem

Certainly, Soo! Individual learning at your own pace allows you to deepen your understanding of a subject without pressure. It helps you overcome weaknesses, boosts your self-confidence, and improves your self-esteem. Keep going; you’ve got this!