Women's Education in Afghanistan_Team B2I

I mean Amena is not from our group

She might join the wrong group

It’s 100% true. These are all the challenges and difficulties exists in Afghanistan and girls are really in trouble with them.

Okay :+1:
Let’s discuss our topic and support each other

Ok, let’s start

Hello every one i hope u all be healthy

Lets start our discussions

So, you can tell us your first solution

It is true that you choose a topic to discuss

I think, we can start a huge campaign in social medias for opening school doors

No we should support pervious opinions and choose the best one and give comment.

That is great idea by social awareness and social media we can reach the voice of girl and world know about situations of girl

1 Like

Oh great, so which comment did you choose or not?

I completely agree! Focusing on foundational skills like reading, writing, and math is an incredibly smart strategy. It gives girls a strong base to build on, even in the face of challenges. Your suggestion of digital literacy programs and scholarships are fantastic ideas – they can help make online learning a reality for these girls. And, of course, we must continue to demand their right to education and work towards a future where they have access to all levels of learning.

It’s inspiring to see such proactive and practical solutions being proposed. Let’s keep the conversation going and see how we can put these ideas into action.

Yes, it has no need to go on streets or put your life in danger, even we collect online signatures and send it to United Nations

You’re absolutely right! Learning at your own pace is incredibly empowering. It allows you to truly absorb the material and tackle any challenges you might face without feeling rushed or pressured. And that sense of accomplishment when you conquer those weaknesses? It’s a huge confidence booster! Keep going – you’re making great progress!

Yeah really Learning online is good options for increasing self confidence

Do we need to learn if we want to boost our self-confidence

I have a question, do you think that online courses and online programs in Afghanistan gave good results, in your opinion, which trainings should be prioritized?

You’re right, it’s deeply concerning that despite all the efforts and pressure, girls in Afghanistan are still being denied their right to education. The Taliban’s restrictions are a devastating blow to the country’s future.