Women's Education in Afghanistan_Team B2I

We can improve our experience on online class and if for afghan girl it be free they can participate in many class like now days girls annoy in home because of band school education they can get self confidence and participate in psychological class and have better way to thier life they caan find better way

When girls cant go to school i hope one they all girl can participate in online class as thier interests In a space as big as the internet, there are endless skills and topics to teach and learn. Online platforms offer courses for different degrees and majors, and the growing popularity of online education has led to more and more courses coming on the scene.

I am happy that you are comforbale with oniline learning. If anyone want to learn, she can definitely find the solutions

Yes it is better than noting be for learning

That is it, for today’s discussion

That wraps up today's enlightening discussion on the crisis of girls' education in post-2021 Afghanistan. We explored the impactful potential of online learning and emphasized the need for collective action and advocacy. Thank you for your valuable insights and dedication. Let's continue working together for a brighter future for Afghan girls. Until next time!

1 Like

Have a good time every one

Hello everyone, I hope you are healthy and have a good morning.

So, what is the new topic?

Hello Everyone
How are you?
Let’s start our discussion.

1 Like

Hello Everyone!
Good morning

1 Like

I think we should support 5 best comments as mentioned.

First Practical idea is holding free online classes by international NGOs

Ms. Amena, are you in our group? I mean, are you sure that you did not choose the wrong group?

I support this perspective as it’s essential and really important.

I also have same question

1 Like

Yeah i agree with you.

What is your question?