Women's Education in Afghanistan_Team B2I

I support online programs for the education of girls and every day I try to encourage the parents of girls to these programs.

Ah, I see where you’re coming from, but waiting passively might not be the most effective approach. It’s crucial to stay proactive by advocating for education, leveraging online learning solutions, and building local and international coalitions. While international support is vital, grassroots efforts and innovative strategies can create meaningful, immediate changes. Together, we can empower Afghan girls and realize the vision of a progressive, educated Afghanistan!

Waiting means wasting time. We will start supporting girls’ right to education with more strength and everyone can show effectiveness according to their ability.

I am agree in these days online class is bettre because when girls can go to school they can learn but on line class should be free and they should pay some money for access to internet

For example, my ability is in teaching math calculations and I have created free online classes for girls

For pat of girl online is better and for some one country should establish scholarships abroad country

If I teach mathematics for free, I have dedicated an hour to the education of girls, someone else can hold free classes and teach reading.

But some girls who they want to become Doctors its hard to study online and they cant get better result or another faculty like engineering it need for beeing in class everyday

I completely agree with you

That’s good approach, you have done your part

1 Like

I am working on girls’ primary education to prepare girls for higher education

1 Like

what is the big challenge have you faced during your work

One of the biggest challenges I faced was navigating the complex landscape of women’s education in post-2021 Afghanistan, especially with school closures, cultural resistance, and limited resources. However, it was incredibly rewarding to explore solutions like enhancing digital infrastructure and promoting online education to empower Afghan girls.

Well it’s challenging dealing with different people and strategies.

Certainly, navigating diverse perspectives and strategies can be challenging. However, it’s through our collective efforts and innovative solutions that we can overcome these barriers. The importance of advocating for women’s education in Afghanistan cannot be overstated. Together, by leveraging technology, community support, and international advocacy, we can create impactful change. Let’s remain optimistic and proactive in our approach!

You’re raising a critical point. The lack of Loya Jirgas to address this crucial issue is a huge missed opportunity. It’s a testament to the current political climate and the Taliban’s resistance to change.

But you’re also right to remain hopeful. Sustained advocacy, global pressure, and persistent calls for dialogue will hopefully eventually lead to these vital conversations. The power of collective action cannot be underestimated! We must continue to push for these critical discussions – the future of Afghan women and girls depends on it.

You’ve nailed it! The absence of Loya Jirgas highlights the political resistance to change. However, hope remains in sustained advocacy, global pressure, and the power of collective action. We must persist in pushing for these crucial dialogues— the future of Afghan women and girls depends on it.

Advocating for women’s education in Afghanistan is crucial for fostering societal development and stability on multiple fronts. Educated women not only gain economic empowerment through improved job prospects and entrepreneurial skills but also enhance community health by making informed healthcare decisions. Moreover, their participation in decision-making processes challenges traditional gender norms, promoting social inclusivity and cultural progress. By advocating for peaceful conflict resolution and contributing to community resilience, educated women play a vital role in ensuring long-term development and sustainable peace for future generations.

Let’s be strong and don’t loss our hope.

I think online class has many advantages and also has many problems too that some one faced special Afghan girl