Women's Education in Afghanistan_Team B2I

Ah, what an insightful point! Online classes indeed offer numerous advantages, such as flexibility and accessibility. However, Afghan girls often face unique challenges, like limited internet access and socio-cultural barriers. Supporting education for women in Afghanistan is crucial to overcoming these difficulties. Positive change is possible with combined effort!

Studying online is very different from face-to-face study, because when we study in person, first of all, the teacher has good control and we focus properly, and we understand that it is in a specific place for learning, and the like, but there are many benefits of being online, for example, we are time hungry. We eat, we fall asleep, we can sleep, etc. But my problems are the time when we want to study online, the lack of access to control, the lack of focus on subjects and aggressiveness, especially Afghan girls who are facing a thousand and one kinds of problems in their homes. Financial Internet and electricity, in addition to the pressures that come from some families on girls and they cannot study.

Your points are valid; online learning offers flexibility but poses challenges like lack of control, distractions, and financial barriers. Afghan girls, facing additional societal pressures, need targeted support such as financial aid and access to technology to succeed. It’s crucial to create an environment conducive to their education, online or otherwise.

If some girls come to study with passion, but the family pressures and the problems caused by disabled members of the family make them lose their focus

Absolutely! Empowering families with resources and support for disabled members can alleviate pressures on passionate girls, enabling them to focus on their education. Holistic community and international efforts can play a significant role in ensuring these young women do not lose their academic opportunities amidst challenges.

You see, we understand very well that face-to-face training is beneficial, but at the moment we have no other choice but online programs.

The world’s political pressure on the Taliban is very weak, if we want to resist the Taliban’s decisions, they will use violence.

1 Like

But in the current situation, online lessons can be very useful for girls because the gates of schools are closed to girls, and in terms of studying online, girls themselves must still be motivated and interested in learning like a hungry and thirsty person, because if an online class is provided Girls themselves should be competent and interested girls should ignore thier problems and search the learning

I think that now that the programs are online, it is better to support it until we get a big power and stand against the stupid decisions of the Taliban to make the space for face-to-face education more favorable for girls.

Exactly, you are also a girl and I understand very well how much you miss school

I miss my University i miss my job

I think that the way is much better than the online classes of foreign scholarships that understand the conditions of the girls and help them to pay for their financial situation at least on the Internet.

It is a very good idea that we can deliver the lessons step by step to the girls of our country through online lessons

A question for you guys Well, as we know, there is not one girl in every house in Afghanistan, that is, there are more girls in some houses, for example, one girl, two girls, three, four, or even more. How can we provide online services to all of them?

This a difficult question to be answerd

But, they all can watch youtube videos. like there’s diffrient subjects lessons by Dr. Jamshid Rasa on his Youtube channel.

Also, there’s some TV channel’s which have diffrient type of classes for each one

So one girl becomes literate and the other girl only watches TV programs

online teaching not only means to attend and online class. Watching video is also type of online studies

In my opinion, if the class is held online, they should first determine the internet usage and a certain amount of income so that the girls and their families are not burdened by a burdensome incentive, and also at the end, a valid certificate of appreciation from any institution and it should be done in such a way that all the girls benefit. For example, there is as much as one girl in one house