Women's Education in Afghanistan_Team B2I

Yes, I had an idea that they creat an app without using the internet. It should only work by accessing to the network

Well yeah it’s that’s called self study.

That’s fine,
And very beneficial, especially for girls who don’t have access to Internet mostly.

You are right.
Well i think Afghans need universities or programs where they pay for the Internet expenses each month or till the time they teach, moreover afghan girls need funds like Shafi fund where they pay the money for your necessities like if you want buy a computer they will pay for it or a smart phone for you if you use your family devices. Additionally they buy books, notebooks and even pay your Internet expenses completely.

Yes, creating a platform or an app so that at least the most Afghan girls can benefit from online education is a great idea

1 Like

Exactly :100:

Afghan girls need online lessons or classes that can replace standard school lessons for them, and also considering that half of the girls are deprived of education.

Although it is very difficult to provide services to half the population of the society, which is a total of thousands of girls, but all countries and all organizations must do their best and provide equal education opportunities for Afghan

It would be a temporary program. I am sure finally the schools and universities doors will open to girls. but in this time online courses are vital

Yes i believe too

Even though it’s been a long time.
But still there’s hope.

Out country has faced lots of problems and difficulties. We never gived up and lots our hope in very critical situations. We are still hopefull and pray to Allah for bringing equality in our country.

Yeah i believe about girl future brighness for them

Inshallah, we always pray for a brighter future and a happy life. Wit the help of Allah we will be definitely successful.

Finally, I want to say that we have fulfilled our responsibility and we always want to continue the education of Afghan girls

I don’t want my sister, my mother and my wife to remain illiterate, I want them to be literate to raise wise children, not ignorant people who criticize Islamic issues and act against it.

Your desire for your sister, mother, and wife to be educated and literate is commendable and vital for societal growth. Ensuring they have access to quality education will enable them to contribute positively to society, raise wise children, and engage thoughtfully with Islamic issues. Together, we must advocate for accessible education in Afghanistan to empower women and create a brighter future for all. Thank you for your support in this important mission.

We also don’t want this for our future generation

1 Like

Thank you for supporting the education of your sister, mother, and wife. Educated women play a crucial role in nurturing knowledgeable and well-rounded children, contributing positively to society. Despite challenges, our collective efforts in advocating for education and leveraging online technologies can make a significant difference. Together, we can foster a future where every Afghan girl has the opportunity to learn and thrive.

Absolutely! Education is the cornerstone of progress and equality. We must continue collaborating and innovating to ensure Afghan girls have access to learning opportunities. Together, we can create a brighter future for the next generation. 💪📚 #EducationForAll #Resilience