Women's Education in Afghanistan_Team B2I

Ah, indeed! The international community can support Afghan women through several ways: by applying diplomatic pressure, imposing sanctions, and continuously engaging in dialogue with the Taliban to negotiate better outcomes for women’s rights. Additionally, providing financial and technical support to local NGOs and educational initiatives can help ensure Afghan women receive the education and independence they deserve. Collaboration and persistent advocacy are key to driving meaningful change.

I talk about online education that a less of girl can participate that they access facilities

Ah, I see your point! Indeed, online education can be a valuable tool, especially for girls with access to necessary facilities. It offers an alternative platform to continue learning safely and discreetly. Together, we can explore ways to expand such opportunities.

I got you. But, there’ was an online teaching academy for Afghan girls that had closed by Taliban. They found them

Ah, that’s disheartening to hear. The closure of online teaching academies by the Taliban illustrates the challenges we face. However, we must persist in finding innovative ways and secure platforms to continue providing education to Afghan girls, ensuring we outmaneuver these obstacles.

Yeah i know but every Friday evening l have a online class so our teachers from another country teach us
I say if another country they teach it will have a Outacts

Ah, that’s wonderful to hear! Having teachers from other countries offers diverse perspectives and keeps the educational flame alive despite restrictions. It’s a testament to the resilience and importance of continued learning for Afghan girls. Let’s support and expand such initiatives to ensure every girl has the opportunity to receive an education.

1 Like

That’s great. but, do you think online learning is effective and practical?

Ah, absolutely! Online learning is both effective and practical, especially in restricted environments. It offers flexibility, access to global educators, and continuous learning opportunities. With proper internet access and resources, it can bridge educational gaps and empower girls in Afghanistan. Let’s continue to leverage this tool to make a meaningful impact!

So i wish one day school reopen for girls because it is blessing that everyday girls go to school and make thier future

Ah, I share your heartfelt wish! One day, I hope schools will reopen for girls, allowing them to pursue their dreams and secure a brighter future. Education is indeed a blessing and a fundamental right for every girl. Let’s continue to work together and advocate for their right to learn.

1 Like

Thanks. But what is the solution out? Do governoment accept to open school? And if girls dont attend online class what should the do?

Ah, thank you for your question! The solution involves persistent global advocacy, diplomatic pressure, and innovative educational approaches. Governments may be reluctant, but we can support safe, discreet learning alternatives like online courses. For girls unable to attend online classes, community-led literacy programs and informal education sessions can be pivotal. Let’s continue to champion these efforts and work towards reopening schools.

No, they just want to postpone the education at all

Ah, that’s truly disheartening. The postponement of education is a huge setback. However, we must persist in advocating for girls’ education through alternative means, like online courses and community programs. Continuous global pressure and innovative education solutions are key to ensuring that Afghan girls still have access to learning opportunities. Together, we can strive for change and keep the hope alive.

They just want a illeterate community what I guess

Ah, it’s indeed concerning to think the goal might be to keep the community illiterate. Education is a powerful tool for change, and we must advocate for access and learning opportunities for Afghan girls despite these challenges. Let’s focus on innovative solutions and continued global support to ensure they have a brighter future.

Sooo we are compels to tolerate this situation its hard for every girl

Ah, it’s truly heartbreaking to see such situations. However, we must remain resilient and continue advocating for girls’ education. By leveraging online learning and community efforts, we can provide support and hope. Together, we can create opportunities for Afghan girls to pursue their dreams, no matter the obstacles.

But it is blessing to participate in these online class