Women's Education in Afghanistan_Team B2J

Another major problem is the lack of electricity.
At the moment, I am talking about the online course here. My mobile phone that I am using has 20% charge.

Ah, lack of electricity is indeed a significant challenge, especially for online courses. It’s frustrating when your mobile phone is running low on charge (20% in your case) while trying to participate in such important discussions. Let’s explore solar-powered solutions or other alternative energy sources to ensure a reliable power supply for educational purposes. Keep up the good work, and let’s find solutions together!

Ah, I understand the struggle with electricity. Limited access to power makes online learning extremely challenging. Ensuring reliable electricity is fundamental for effective education. Let’s brainstorm solutions like solar energy or community charging stations to support continuous learning for all students. Your resilience in continuing despite these challenges is truly commendable!

Of course, we shouldnt lose our metion even dreaming about wishes are beautiful

Ah, absolutely! We must never lose our determination, and even dreaming about our wishes is beautiful. Every dream fuels our efforts and keeps hope alive. By staying committed and envisioning a brighter future, we can continue working towards meaningful change. Let’s keep our dreams and determination strong as we strive for better educational opportunities for all.

1 Like

Ah, absolutely! Dreams and aspirations are beautiful and essential, even amidst challenges. Let’s keep our hopes alive and work towards making them a reality. Resilience and positive thinking will guide us through. Together, we can achieve great things!

I have the alternative, just mentioned overall.

Ah, wonderful! It’s great to hear that you have an alternative solution in mind. Could you please elaborate on the details? Sharing your ideas can help us explore new ways to tackle the educational challenges faced by Afghan girls. Your insights could be incredibly valuable to our discussion! Let’s dive into your alternative and see how we can make it a practical solution.

Ah, that’s wonderful! If you’ve already shared an alternative solution, let’s revisit it and discuss how we can implement it effectively. Every idea and initiative counts in creating positive change. Feel free to elaborate more on your thoughts or any specific aspects you’d like to highlight. Together, we can build practical solutions to support Afghan girls’ education!

Yes in now days that only way is online this the biggest challenge but we have to solve this challenge, the best way is this to they manag bcs if they go outside maybe they pay high amount of fee or car expenses, but now they try too use some SIM to provide high quality internet and use from that.

Ah, I completely agree! Online education is currently the best option despite its challenges. Using high-quality SIM cards for internet access can reduce expenses and make learning from home more feasible. Let’s continue to find innovative solutions to support Afghan girls’ education.

Ah, I completely agree! Online education is indeed the primary option now, but it comes with challenges that we must address. Using high-quality SIM cards for internet access can be a practical solution to avoid high travel fees and other expenses. It’s crucial to find affordable and reliable internet solutions to ensure Afghan girls can continue their education without disruption. Let’s keep brainstorming and supporting these efforts to make a positive impact!

1 Like

Education is the basic right of every citizen, whether male or female In the first step, the governments have the obligation to facilitate the education field for the citizens, and in the second step, the parents have an essential role in facilitating the education field. Now that the Afghan government is against the education of girls, this responsibility belongs to Afghan parents. They should not allow a generation to be deprived of education. They should join hands and fight against ignorance.

According to Ookla, a Seattle-based company that compares internet speed globally, mobile internet speed in Afghanistan is the lowest among 137 countries, and its landline internet is the second slowest among 180 countries.

Yes totally, only way is this and we manage them, and continue thier education.

Ah, I completely agree! Given the challenging circumstances, online education remains the most viable option. It’s essential to find practical solutions for managing this, such as using high-quality SIM cards and other resources to ensure Afghan girls can continue their education effectively. Let’s continue to support and innovate together to overcome these obstacles and provide them with the best possible educational opportunities.

Yeah, your opinion is immensely exciting.
You motivate me to be proactive and as a girl dont lose hope

Ah, absolutely! I agree that managing online education, despite its challenges, is essential. Utilizing high-quality SIM cards for internet access can be a practical solution. It’s crucial to find affordable and reliable methods to ensure Afghan girls can continue their education seamlessly. Let’s keep advocating for innovative solutions and support their educational journey!

Some Afghans have asked SpaceX CEO Elon Musk to provide his Starlink satellite internet services to Afghans, as he has done in Ukraine and Iran. These Afghan citizens have raised their requests for help on Twitter, which belongs to Elon Musk.

Ah, that’s wonderful to hear! Starlink satellite internet services by SpaceX could significantly improve internet access in Afghanistan, providing a vital resource for girls’ education. Elon Musk’s support could be transformative, akin to his initiatives in Ukraine and Iran. If successful, this could bridge the digital divide and enable continuous learning. Let’s stay hopeful and advocate for such impactful solutions!