Day 1: Post-Lecture Interactive Session_Team B4

“Could you kindly share more insights to enrich our understanding of the difference between technology and schooling?”

Thank you for joining us today. Your unique insights make our discussion richer. Could you share your reflections or any questions that arose during the lecture? Every thought contributes to our collective exploration.

As I think utilizing this kinds of skills will help and assist alot in our daily life

“What experiences have led you to this belief? I’d love to hear more about your thoughts.”

dear Mojebullah!
this is general concept for all the nations, you can apply in afghanistan, if got chance we can also discuss specific matters as well

1 Like

“That’s a thought-provoking view, GhufranullahTeacherB; how do you see it impacting the broader context?”

“Let’s celebrate how these skills can bring us together and enrich our daily lives.”

Thank you all for your heartfelt engagement and thoughtful participation throughout our sessions. As we embark on this interactive phase, please feel free to share any reflections, questions, or areas of uncertainty you encountered today. Each of your perspectives is a cherished part of our journey together, allowing us to explore and deepen our understanding as a community.

What are the events phases?

“Could you share a bit more about which event phases you’re referring to? I’d love to understand your perspective better.”

Hi, today’s session was great and learnt alot about literecy and kind of literecy.

1 Like

“I appreciate your input; let’s build on these insights together.”

Dear SyaedAbid,

Event is any occurence, occured with time to time

1 Like

“I’m intrigued by your thoughts; could you share more on what influenced your understanding?”

Thank you all for dedicating your time to join us today. As we transition into this enriching post-lecture phase, I encourage you to share any reflections, questions, or insights you have gathered. Each voice adds a beautiful layer to our collective understanding. Let’s embrace this opportunity to learn from and with each other.

I belive I can use my knowledge and expertisles in various types and different parts of my career

“Let’s explore the depth of your knowledge and how it can enrich different aspects of your career.”

In the past there just was way of learning from teacher to students and they were learning based on text.
Today’s learner they are digitally literate and using phone and staying connected.

“It’s important to welcome the diverse experiences these changes bring to our learning environment.”

I have a question, could anybody tell me about critical thinking?