Day 1: Post-Lecture Interactive Session_Team B4

“How might we explore evidence to deepen our understanding of critical thinking together?”

Yep, that is great and I agree with you, as well as I think new technology has a significant roll in our litracy

“Could we explore together how the context influences this statement’s relevance?”

Technology is any application of knowledge for some specific purpose
schooling is , getting education in institute

“I appreciate your input; let’s build on that perspective together.”

“I’m glad you agree, and it’s also beneficial to consider other perspectives; what are your thoughts?”

“That’s a valuable insight; how might it interact with the broader context?”

It is still that way though we still go to schools and universities, we still learn from our teachers it’s just that learning online/digitally is becoming more relevant these days.

“That’s a valid observation; how might we also consider the benefits and challenges of digital learning?”

Thank you all for dedicating your time to join us today. As we transition into this enriching post-lecture phase, I encourage you to share any reflections, questions, or insights you have gathered. Each voice adds a beautiful layer to our collective understanding. Let’s embrace this opportunity to learn from and with each other.

To we are studying useful subject about literacy
The first we should know about what is literacy.
As i thing literacy is important skill every part of live we need it.

“Let’s come together to explore the many facets of literacy and its importance in our lives.”

Information literacy is the ability to find, evaluate, organize, use, and communicate information in all its various formats , most notably in situations requiring decision making, problem solving, or the acquisition of knowledge.

“Let’s aim for a balanced perspective on this matter, exploring how information literacy enriches decision making and knowledge acquisition together.”

“Let’s delve into how technology plays a role in literacy and share our insights.”

Is there any kind of literecy left or that was all that our teacher said?

“I’m intrigued, what experiences have shaped your thinking?”

Critical thinking involves: evaluating and critiquing each other’s thinking.

“I’m curious, what experiences or insights led you to that conclusion?”

Dear Sohail
means , to assess , analyze and interpret something before taking any decision