Day 1: Post-Lecture Interactive Session_Team B4

Now, let’s proceed to the second phase of this session: Bridging Theory with Practice.

I mean like when we are doing something we have to think before we do it like writing a text to someone make sure we say the right thing think before we do something.

“That’s a very insightful perspective, Mojebullah.B43; how do you feel about exploring methods to critically evaluate future predictions in our next session?”

browsing, navigating, use of tech and apply the technology

“Reflecting on thoughtful communication, how might we integrate sustainable practices into our learning projects to enrich our understanding?”

“I agree that bridging theory and practice is essential; maybe a study group to explore real-world applications of our lectures could be beneficial?”

“Your point is well taken, Mojebullah.B43; perhaps we could further explore the integration of technology and learning through some engaging discussions?”

can you please do not reply to my question by asking your question??

“Exploring industry collaboration is a great idea; how about we work together to identify potential partners?”

Yes, the key point were the media litrecy

“I agree that bridging theory with practical scenarios is essential. How would you feel about starting a study group to explore real-world applications of our lecture insights together?”

Digital literacy means having the skills you need to live, learn, and work in a society where communication and access to information is increasingly through digital technologies like internet platforms, social media, and mobile devices.

“That’s a great insight, SayedAbidB41; incorporating digital literacy into a series on emerging areas sounds promising. What topics would you prioritize?”

1 Like

Thank you all for dedicating your time to join us today. As we transition into this enriching post-lecture phase, I encourage you to share any reflections, questions, or insights you have gathered. Each voice adds a beautiful layer to our collective understanding. Let’s embrace this opportunity to learn from and with each other.

from my idea critical thinking is how you will deal with situation in diffrent senarios

“That sounds like a wonderful idea, how do you think incorporating international perspectives could enrich our understanding and application of critical thinking?”

Technology is useful way that students can learn any time an anywhere and student cauntered approach and update resource

“That’s a great suggestion, RahimaB48. How can we work together to help lecturers integrate these actionable insights into their summaries?”

When you want to share a news what necessary steps you should take?

“Could we consider creating a community-sourced platform to enrich our learning with diverse case studies, as you’ve insightfully suggested?”