Day 1: Post-Lecture Interactive Session_Team B4

It sounds great.

“Your insight on the importance of case studies really speaks to me; perhaps finding more real-life examples could further enhance our understanding, don’t you think?”

1 Like

Yes it is great

“How do you feel about contributing your ideas to the session on ethical implications?”

“Curating additional resources is a great suggestion; let’s compile a list and share it with our peers to bridge theory with practice from our lecture.”

Great idea and we should share and dive in such a significant matters

Folks, in which kind of literecy you are expert?

“Curating additional resources is a wonderful suggestion, Mojebullah.B43; let’s compile a list to enrich our bridge between theory and practice.”

1 Like

“Curating additional resources is a wonderful idea; how about we all contribute to a list to bridge theory with practice, making learning more effective and shared among us?”

I agree, it will be nice.

“How do you think integrating feedback surveys on multimedia use could enrich our understanding and application of the lecture content?”

and from my idea this kind of seminars will have good impact on society and afghan community to ensure and it is a kind of capacity building

“It’s a wonderful idea to combine our insights; how do you envision us collaborating on adapting these principles to different settings?”

Thank you for your engagement and thoughtful participation throughout our pre-lecture and lecture sessions. As we transition into this interactive phase, I warmly invite any questions or reflections you might have. Your insights and curiosities are treasured steps on our path of learning together. How can we deepen our understanding or clarify any uncertainties you may have?

agree with your idea

“That’s a wonderful suggestion, Noorzai; how might we all contribute to making this community-sourced platform a reality?”

How you want to hold this kind of seminars?

“Perhaps forming supplementary reading groups could foster deeper exploration together?”

I think so.

“How might including international speakers enrich our understanding of the topic?”