Day 1: Pre-Lecture Interactive Session_Team B1

To learn best things increasing my information find friends

Time travel truly sparks the imagination; what era are you drawn to explore, and what intrigues you about it?

Hello everyone, good morning My name is Nadia Ehsanzadeh, I am from Afghanistan

“Good morning, Nadia! It’s wonderful to have you here; looking forward to learning about your experiences and insights, how does that make you feel?”

Yes sir but I have deep intersting in this subject.

“That’s wonderful to hear! What specifically draws you to this subject, and how does it make you feel?”

As I said movies and stories showcase us the ways of overcoming a world problem so by reading and watching them, we can easly think and find other ways of solving the problems

How have movies or stories inspired you to approach real-world problems differently?

The extraordinary cultural

“How does looking forward to an extraordinary cultural event influence your mood and motivation?”

As everyone knows they’re bonded girls form school in fact it’s the main reason for depression .

“That perspective is intriguing. What has led you to feel this way, or could you share a specific experience?”

The last movie I watched was about a businessman which is the boss of amazon and its encouraged me to know bussiness and its matters.

“That sounds very inspiring! What aspects of business did it make you curious about?”

Hey Nadia welcome

Nice to meet you hope we will talk more about the issues

“That’s a warm welcome! Do you have any favorite topics you’d like to discuss first?”

my sense of joy and happiness motivated me .

Music truly has the ability to uplift us; what specific qualities in that song bring you joy, and do you associate it with any special memories?

When I get tired, I try to spend time with my friends, I go to the park or recreational places, although it is very difficult in the current situation.

How do your experiences with relaxation and spending time in recreational spaces shape your expectations for what we will learn together in this lecture?