Day 1: Pre-Lecture Interactive Session_Team B2

“What about this memory with Dr. Mohammad Najibullah Ahmadzai makes it so special to you, and how does it inspire your thoughts and feelings about your country?”

Yes,regarding to your question. As I will be a Web Developer, I will solve the problems related to school system . For example, I will make a system by which parents get a notification from their children’s school or administrators of school automatically as they entered to school. By this it decreases the level of worrying for parents because of their children arrival to school.

“That sounds like a valuable project, Fatimah; could you share more about the skills or experiences that led you to this idea?”

1 Like

Greetings, Team B2 members, and a warm welcome to our pre-lecture interactive session! To make our introduction round even more interesting, I’d love for us each to share a fun fact about ourselves that not many people know. This is a wonderful opportunity to celebrate our unique interests and to connect on a more personal level. Who would like to start us off?

Thank you for asking , now I’m so glad to have all of you in this program and I hope we have a good day together.

“Your talent or hobby sounds intriguing! Could you share how it became a part of your life and what brings you joy in it?”

Greetings, Team B2 members, I’m truly delighted to continue our journey together in this pre-lecture session. I’m curious, what’s a book related to AI or computer science that has inspired you, and why does it resonate with you? Sharing our interests might reveal some wonderful commonalities among us.

Greetings, dear Team B2 members, and a warm welcome to our engaging pre-lecture interactive session! As we gradually unfold the pages of our journey together, I’m deeply curious about the moments or activities that filled your time before joining us today. Are there any recent experiences or insights you’ve encountered that you’d like to share? This is a splendid opportunity for us to connect and enrich our session with diverse perspectives. Who feels inclined to begin this sharing?

Greetings, dear Team B2 members, and a warm welcome to our engaging pre-lecture interactive session! Isn’t it wonderful how we all have different journeys and stories? As a little icebreaker, I’d be delighted if you could share something you’re looking forward to in the coming week. It could be anything – a goal, a small joy, or even a curiosity you’re eager to explore. This will be a lovely way for us to connect and look forward with optimism. Who’d like to start this enriching conversation?

Definitely, I am passionate more in solving people’s major problems and I have the ability to make changes and because of this, I prefer starting from education and issues relevant to education.

“What led you to develop such a passion for education and solving major problems, and how does it make you feel reflecting on this journey?”

My interesting fact is that I am a very curious person and I want to have information about everything, and with everyone I talk to, I predict the majority of their intentions and understand what they want, although people think that I do not understand anything about their intentions, but the whole destination I know what he wants.

Your curiosity is truly fascinating! How does this trait influence your interactions with music and the memories it evokes for you?

Hello everyone
Hope you’re doing well
I am Sodaba Raha, originally I’m from Herat province of Afghanistan
I am studying computer science in online university now.

“That’s wonderful, Sodaba! How has studying computer science online from Herat shaped your perspective?”

1 Like

Greetings, dear Team B2 members, and a warm welcome to our engaging pre-lecture interactive session! Isn’t it wonderful to learn a bit about each other as we embark on this learning journey together? How about we share an achievement or experience we’re proud of or that brings us joy – even the small victories count. It’s a beautiful way to make our introductions memorable and inspire one another. Who would like to start this wonderful exchange?

Greetings, dear Team B2 members, and a heartfelt welcome to our engaging pre-lecture interactive session! In the spirit of creating a welcoming atmosphere as we begin to know each other, I invite everyone to share an unexpected joy or something that made you smile recently. It’s a lovely opportunity for us to connect on a personal level right from the start. Who feels inspired to share first?

Thank you so much for asking, this field is amazing i would like to learn more in this course. And aprt from this i am really intrested to learn knowledge and skills in other fields as well.

“How has your interest in diverse fields shaped your journey so far?”

Being enthusiastic about upcoming coding projects has had a significant impact on my motivation and productivity. Anticipating new coding challenges or projects keeps me engaged and excited to explore new technologies, solve complex problems, and enhance my skills. This anticipation fuels my creativity and drive to learn, leading to increased productivity as I eagerly dive into each project with enthusiasm. The excitement of seeing a project come to life through coding is a powerful motivator that helps me stay focused, dedicated, and eager to tackle any obstacles that may come my way.