Day 1: Pre-Lecture Interactive Session_Team B3

“What’s your favorite historical or visual place in Germany, and why? I’m keen to hear and share our experiences.”

I thinks have positive thinks and in difficults time make more lessons to achieve to our goals

“Solving world problems is indeed noble; how do you envision individuals or communities contributing to that endeavor?”

We can foster a spirit of collaboration and mutual learning in today’s session by actively listening to each other’s perspectives, sharing our own experiences and insights, and encouraging open dialogue and constructive feedback. Drawing from our own experiences, we can offer practical advice, pose thought-provoking questions, and collaborate on brainstorming solutions to challenges.

Furthermore, we can create opportunities for hands-on collaboration, such as group activities or breakout discussions, where we can collectively explore topics of interest and leverage each other’s expertise and creativity. By creating a supportive and inclusive environment where everyone feels valued and empowered to contribute, we can maximize the collective potential of our group and achieve meaningful outcomes together.

“Reflecting on our early memories can be quite vivid; what’s one memory that has stayed with you, and how does it make you feel being here today?”

Hello and Good Morning everyone

This is Dr. Ghufran Ullah from Pakista. Working as An assistant Professor at Pak-Austria Institute Pakistan

“What steps do you think individuals or communities can take towards solving world problems, creating a positive impact?”

Paris France i want to see and know the history of eiffaltower.

“What inspired your interest in the Eiffel Tower and Paris, and might there be a book that sparked this curiosity?”

Great comment !
I agree with you.

Would you be open to sharing a bit about your interests or experiences with us?

Paris is such a captivating city with rich history. What draws you to the Eiffel Tower, and do you have any special stories or feelings about it?

People use from their thinks and work hard

“How do you feel about sharing more on how hard work and thoughts come together in your experience?”

Yes absolutely correct and i agree with you, today we see that the computer Science is more developing than other subjects. Because this century is the technology century and should know aboul AI and improving them more to have a relaxing life.

“What an insightful perspective! How has your journey with technology and AI shaped your views?”

So its more existed to see it from closeup than to read abook about it

Every work had their difficulty we must be do our work in their best way

“How do you imagine a five-year-old might feel hearing about your job for the first time?”

Music truly touches us deeply. What’s a song that uplifts you or brings back special memories?