Day 1: Pre-Lecture Interactive Session_Team B3

One memory that has stayed with me is from my childhood when I participated in a school play for the first time. I remember feeling a mix of excitement and nervousness as I stepped onto the stage in front of an audience. Despite my initial apprehensions, the experience was incredibly rewarding, and I felt a sense of pride and accomplishment afterwards.

Being here today, reflecting on that memory, fills me with a similar sense of excitement and anticipation. Just like in the school play, I’m stepping into a new space where I have the opportunity to connect with others, share experiences, and contribute to something greater than myself. It’s a reminder of the joy and fulfillment that comes from stepping outside of my comfort zone and embracing new challenges and opportunities for growth.

“What are some interests, experiences, or skills you’d be excited to share with us, just as you embraced the challenge of the school play?”

Hello
This is Emran Hamidi graduated from Law & political Science i work full time with a team and my hobby are swimming and football

“It’s wonderful to meet you, Emran! How do you think your background in Law and Political Science can contribute to solving world problems?”

It is important to have a precise goal. As a journalist, my opinion is that from the beginning, that is, from high school, everyone should know about important topics such as politics and social media, until the older they become, they will be aware of all topics.

“What aspects of living in a fictional world intrigue you the most, and how do you feel connected to it?”

I don’t have any memories from the expected music but those music that have good poem i liked and i enjoyed from hearings of them

“How does the poetry in music inspire your creativity and ideas?”

About five year old and hearing the first jop of myself and specially that jop that i want it would be incredible for me.

Setting goals is a significant step; what steps do you envision taking towards achieving this dream, or how might our discussion today support you in that journey?

Hello everyone I hope everyone is ok
Iam Maryam Nowroozi and I studied my bachelor degree in Kabul University .
I interstate hope reading and writing.

“Maryam, your enthusiasm for reading and writing is inspiring; how does looking forward to these activities influence your daily mood or motivation?”

Just as I embraced the challenge of the school play, I’m excited to share some of my interests, experiences, and skills with all of you:

1. Creative Writing: I have a passion for writing and storytelling, and I’m always eager to share tips and techniques for crafting compelling narratives and engaging content.

2. Language Learning: I love exploring different languages and cultures, and I’m excited to share my experiences with language learning and exchange insights on effective learning strategies.

3. Problem-Solving: I enjoy tackling complex problems and finding innovative solutions, whether it’s through analytical thinking, creativity, or collaboration. I’m keen to share my approach to problem-solving and learn from others’ perspectives.

4. Technology and Innovation: With a background in technology, I’m interested in exploring emerging trends, discussing the impact of technology on society, and brainstorming ideas for leveraging technology for positive change.

5. Personal Growth: I’m passionate about self-improvement and personal development, and I’m eager to share insights and resources for cultivating resilience, mindfulness, and well-being in our daily lives.

Overall, I’m excited to engage with all of you and share in the collective journey of learning, growth, and discovery. Let’s inspire and support each other as we embark on this adventure together!

“Time travel is a fascinating concept; I’m curious to learn which era, past or future, intrigues you the most and your reasons behind it.”

Evey poetry compose from the life facts .absolutely it have effected to our life

“Your insight into poetry and life is fascinating; how do you feel it influences your goals or perspectives?”

Agood aplanatism for that goal that its important to achieve it.

Today the AI make the world’s work easier, from example in the past when we need something like about mathematics, geometric, biology and something else we should found books an essay about them but today technology is much easier, just you should type about that. The AI response to your question quickly.

“How has embracing this advice impacted your life and what positive changes have you noticed?”

“Reflecting on the ease AI brings into our lives, how do you feel it changes your daily motivation or productivity?”