Day 1: Pre-Lecture Interactive Session_Team B3

Hello everyone !
I am Aziz Esmati from Afghanistan, I studied communication and Journalism, in my free time I study some books and I see the political programs.

“Welcome, Aziz! How does exploring books and political programs in your free time influence your perspectives or ideas?”

it has positive impact in my porsonal role. I can creat my own business and Improve our economy and improve my business skill by learning

“That sounds like a valuable experience, how has it shaped your approach to creating and improving your business?”

Everyday I am more confident in my dreams and the best things that I can do for mankind.

“It’s wonderful to hear about your dreams; does looking forward to them uplift your mood or boost your productivity?”

Greetings, dear Team B3 members! As we gather together today, I would feel privileged if you could share the title of the last book you’ve read or movie you’ve enjoyed, along with your thoughts about it. This exchange will not only enrich our session but also allow us to discover the diverse worlds we each inhabit through stories and narratives. Who would like to begin this engaging conversation?

I had achieved a lot in my life, but I lost it all when the government fell

“That sounds like a significant life event. How did it make you feel?”

Nice to meet you dear Elham

“What a lovely introduction, Elham! How has your journey been so far?”

Feel comfortable

“Looking forward to something can often uplift our spirits and boost productivity; how does this anticipation inspire you?”

Yeah I like more then one songs cuz songs I cant choose one of them

“That’s quite relatable; many of us find it hard to choose just one song. Could you share which songs resonate with you and why they hold a special place in your heart?”

Thanks bahara nice toomeet you too

Greetings, Team B3 members! I’m truly delighted to welcome each of you to our session. As we begin to share our introductions, how about we also delve into our fondest memories from childhood? It could be a simple moment that left a lasting impression on you. I believe this will not only help us know each other better but also add a beautiful layer of personal history to our discussions. Who feels inspired to share first?

“Would you be willing to share some of your interests or experiences with us?”

Greetings, Team B3 members! As we come together today, I’m thrilled to invite you to share not just your name and where you’re from, but also a cherished memory or a dream that inspires you. This will beautifully bridge our introductions with something deeply personal and uplifting, illuminating our shared journey ahead. Who is eager to lead us into this heartfelt exchange?

Hello everone I am Bahara Nezami from Afghanistan I am student of computer science in university of the people my hobby is reading books