Day 1: Pre-Lecture Interactive Session_Team B3

What aspects of computer science or favorite books would you love to discuss with us, Bahara?

My dreams is to be a good computer programmer and make good and comfortable applications for mankind

“Your aspiration to contribute positively through programming is inspiring; what first sparked your interest in creating applications for mankind?”

My interest experience in the life that in our good positive mind we can improve very well. If we have good and positive think we can improve good

Your perspective on positivity and improvement is truly inspiring! Could you share more about how this approach has influenced your life?

Reading books adds new things to our study reservoir, and increases our knowledge. I also watch more political programs to be aware of the world situation.

“It’s wonderful to hear about your interests in reading and watching political programs! Could you share with us what motivates your passion for staying informed?”

I prefer pop style because it is very energetic for me

“FarwaB38, it’s wonderful you find energy in pop style; how do you think this energy could contribute to solving world problems in our communities?”

Greetings, Team B3 members! It’s a pleasure to see everyone here today. As we transition into our session, I’d love for us to share a memory or dream that deeply inspires us. This sharing will not only enhance our introductions but also weave a tapestry of our collective aspirations and experiences. Who feels ready to share this piece of their heart with us?

I am interested to become data analyst so I am interested in analytical programs like python and so on

“That sounds exciting! Have you had the chance to explore Python or other analytical programs yet?”

yes I am familar with python

“That’s wonderful! How do you envision using your Python skills to make a positive impact in your life or the lives of others?”

At the first i want to make a book shop applications for people.

“How wonderful it is to hear about your idea for a bookshop application! Could you share more about what inspired this venture?”

Greetings, Team B3 members! It’s truly wonderful to have everyone here. Today, I’d love for us to explore a bit about our personal journeys. Alongside your introduction, could you share an achievement, no matter how small, that brought you joy recently? This is a beautiful way for us to support and celebrate each other as we embark on our learning journey together.

Pop culture has a unique ability to reach and resonate with diverse audiences, making it a powerful tool for raising awareness and inspiring action on social issues. By harnessing the energy and influence of pop style, we can create engaging campaigns, spread messages of unity and empathy, and mobilize communities to address pressing global challenges like inequality, climate change, and mental health stigma.

How does pop culture’s portrayal of fictional worlds captivate you, and in what ways do you find it relatable or inspiring?

I am very happy to run such online programs and these types of programs will make the youth of Afghanistan more familiar with online education and achieve success.