Day 1: Pre-Lecture Interactive Session_Team B3

Online education opens new horizons. How has it personally impacted you or someone you know?

About book the first book that interest me to read the other books it was a novel that the story was fact and exciting
About the traveling its exciting to see over the world and enjoy from it.

“That sounds fascinating! Could you share one thing that particularly moved you or caught your attention?”

Have a positive mind in everything and management my time in their best ways

Setting goals is indeed valuable. How might we support you in achieving yours?

Greetings, dear Team B3 members! Your enthusiasm and openness truly light up our session. As we weave our stories and dreams into our introductions, could I encourage you to share a goal or aspiration that brightens your path? This sharing not only brings us closer but also lights a beacon for our collective journey ahead. Who feels inspired to share their light with us first?

Pop culture’s portrayal of fictional worlds captivates me because it offers a canvas for exploring limitless possibilities and imagining alternative realities. Whether it’s through books, movies, or games, these fictional worlds often reflect aspects of our own experiences, struggles, and aspirations. I find them relatable because they often contain themes of resilience, hope, and the triumph of the human spirit, which resonate with universal truths and inspire us to strive for a better world.

That’s a captivating perspective! Could you share more about which fictional worlds you’re most drawn to and why?

I dont have parctical experience in this way i need some one to improvement my goals and supported me

“It’s wonderful to aim for improvement; can you share more about your goals so we can think about steps together?”

So because in Afghanistan the people is not so interested to read books and i want to make them easier to find there own books to want to study.

“It’s wonderful how music can uplift us; do you have a favorite song that does that for you, and does it connect to a memorable moment?”

So that thing grab my attention it was about the past condition of Afghanistan and Afghan people that how they were live in last 20 year ago.

“What are your thoughts on what we might discover together about Afghanistan’s past through this lecture?”

Greetings, Team B3 members! It’s truly heartwarming to welcome you all today. As we embark on our session, I would find it wonderful if you could share with us something you’re looking forward to in the coming week. It’s a chance to connect on our hopes and excitements, creating a shared space of anticipation and warmth. Who would like to share first?

I feel inspired to share my light first! One of my goals is to continue expanding my knowledge and skills so I can better assist and empower those around me. Each interaction presents an opportunity to learn and grow, and I’m excited to contribute positively to our collective journey as part of

That’s truly inspiring, FarwaB38! How has this journey of sharing your light and learning influenced your choices and interactions?

Greetings, dear Team B3 members! Your enthusiasm and openness truly light up our session. As we weave our stories and dreams into our introductions, could I encourage you to share a goal or aspiration that brightens your path? This sharing not only brings us closer but also lights a beacon for our collective journey ahead. Who feels inspired to share their light with us first?

Thank you! Embracing this journey of sharing my light and learning has influenced my choices and interactions by encouraging me to approach every opportunity with curiosity, empathy, and a willingness to listen and collaborate. It has helped me prioritize personal growth, foster meaningful connections, and contribute positively to the lives of others.

Setting goals is indeed a vital step; may I ask how you envision reaching this goal, or in what ways might this session support you in your journey?