Day 1: Pre-Lecture Interactive Session_Team B4

“It’s wonderful how books can connect us; what about these books speaks to you the most?”

There are many songs, but Bla Chow is one of them.

“What led you to enjoy songs like Bla Chow, and how does it tie into your hobbies or perhaps even the books you’re currently reading?”

I gotta question, what’s you all favorite series and why?

“What series resonates with you and why do you think it speaks to you?”

Hello and Good morning to everyone I hope you all doing great, my name is Mojibullah Bashiri fro Logar province, I graduated from the faculty of environmental science of Kabul university on 2020, and my hoby is playing footbal and reading book.

1 Like

“Welcome, Mojibullah! It’s wonderful to have you here; could you share what book has impacted you the most?”

1 Like

I really would enjoy playing instruments and really want to try it.

“That sounds exciting! Have you thought about which instrument you’d like to try first?”

He said high level of human’s life and that’s all about Soul when are searching something just once read the poems of him in Masnavi Manavi, that’s amazing!

“I’m intrigued by your experience with Masnavi Manavi; how do you feel it touches your soul or impacts your daily life?”

What kinds books fantasy or novel?

“What kind of fantasy or novels bring back those vivid early memories for you, and how do they make you feel?”

About the daily life of the people of Afghanistan, especially the story of the lives of women who lived in misery and customs have prevented them from living a happy life.

How might we explore and support the stories of women in Afghanistan together in this session?

Because by reading that i connect to my soul and more over I know the real meaning of life.

“That’s truly beautiful, YaldaB49. How do those readings make you feel, and in what ways do they connect you to your early memories?”

I am marzia kavosh

“How do you imagine a five-year-old might feel hearing about what you do, Marzia?”

actually reading novels needs too much patient because the stories are long