Day 1: Pre-Lecture Interactive Session_Team B4

“What led you to choose reading novels as your hobby, and which book are you currently enjoying?”

I live in a country where all aspects of life are legal, but from their point of view, it is always a sin. The people of Afghanistan have suffered a lot due to the lack of education and awareness. This song and its peers are meant to wake people up.

“How have you found inspiration in these words to make a difference in your own life or community?”

1 Like

The focus and consistancy at your goals

Explaining your job to a five-year-old sounds like a fun challenge! How do you imagine they might respond to your explanation?

I think this issue needs a lot of time.
Of course, right now, one support that women need is the right to education.

“Solving world problems is a noble goal. How might we, as individuals or within our communities, contribute to supporting women’s right to education?”

Yeah I prefer fantasy books they have interesting worlds and stories.

That sounds fascinating! Do you have a favorite fantasy world or story you’d like to share?

Surely

“How have you applied advice in your life, and what changes has it brought for you?”

Sharing the happy moments of my life with my family and friends. And they continue to learn how to enjoy the joys of their lives.

“Fantasy worlds do have a unique charm. What’s a story or detail that really captured your imagination?”

“What’s everyone’s favorite book on joy and happiness, related or not to AI? I’d love to hear and perhaps discover shared favorites.”

I would like to try guitar first.

“How exciting! What do you hope to achieve as you start your journey with the guitar?”

1 Like

To be honest I used to read historical and geographical books most of the time

“That sounds fascinating! How can this session enrich your journey with historical and geographical knowledge?”

1 Like

no worries dear SayedAbid,

You will see good time,and Afghainstan will see rapid development ahead InShaaAllah

1 Like

“It’s the little things that bring us joy, isn’t it? How do moments like these touch your everyday life?”