Day 1: Pre-Lecture Interactive Session_Team B4

Yes of course its wonderful opportunity.

Greetings, Team B4 members! I’m delighted to welcome you all to our pre-lecture session. As we embark on this journey of introductions, I’d love for us to share not just our names, educational backgrounds, and where we’re from, but also, in the spirit of enthusiasm and creativity, if you could invent something, what would it be and why? This is a lovely way to explore our dreams and aspirations together. Who feels inspired to share first?

“What an experience, TajbegumB24! Could you share how it impacted you and what you learned from it?”

Greetings, Team B4 members! It’s a privilege to have you here with us today. As we gather in this welcoming space to introduce ourselves, I invite you to share your name, where you’re from, your educational journey, and something that brings you joy or passion. To sprinkle a bit of wonder into our conversation, I’m curious—if you could have any superpower, what would it be and why? This question invites us to dream a little and share our unique insights. I’m eager to hear your thoughts and aspirations. Who would like to begin our journey of discovery?

Of course learning is a wonderful adventure for us and we can learn many things.

“Learning truly is a journey—how does creativity guide us in solving problems and sparking new ideas?”

It is a type of kebab called Shami kebab. This kebab is my favorite. I always order this kind of kebab with my friends when we go to a restaurant.

“What’s the story behind your love for Shami kebab, and could you share a favorite book of yours?”

“That’s a wonderful dream! How has this aspiration influenced your choices or outlook on life?”

Greetings, Team B4 members! It’s a pleasure to welcome you all to our pre-lecture interactive session. In the spirit of making connections and fostering a warm atmosphere, I invite you to introduce yourselves by sharing your name, where you’re from, your educational journey, and an interesting hobby or passion. Additionally, to embrace our unique experiences, please share something simple that recently brought a smile to your face. This small joy could offer wonderful insights into the beauty of our everyday lives. Who would like to start this beautiful exchange?

Books are the main and educational texts accepted by all sections of the society since ancient times. The technology is derived from the books written in line with it. So both are useful for enlightenment.

“How has a book or piece of advice opened new paths of enlightenment for you?”

Greetings, everyone, and a warm welcome to our pre-lecture interactive session. It’s wonderful to have you here today. As we embark on this journey together, let’s start by sharing our names, where we’re from, and something that brings us joy - be it a hobby, interest, or a dream. Additionally, to weave a thread of personal connection among us, please share if there was one food you could eat for the rest of your life, what would it be and why? I believe this sharing will not only illuminate our diverse tastes but also foster a delightful camaraderie. Who would like to start this engaging conversation?

Not ganna that’s my dream as well traveling the and seeing new places is the best a person can do in their life.

How exciting! Travelling can offer so many beautiful experiences, don’t you think?

I studied computer science at kate university

“How fascinating, RahimaB48! How can we support your goals related to your computer science studies at Kate University?”

In Afghanistan, we have a delicious food called Ashek, which is very delicious.
I cook Ashek once a week because it is very delicious and different.

“That sounds wonderfully delicious, TamanaFarzamiB47. How did you come to enjoy cooking Ashek, and what book has captured your interest lately?”

I think the way this kebab is prepared makes it taste delicious, and my favorite book is (alchemist) book.